Reviews for Rocking Chair
Halan Lore chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
It was nice, glad that she came entirely around.
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 14 . 3/30/2008
that was a good story. I would have liked to see some of Molly talking to Remus about Tonks, but that's another story, so never mind.
harrypotter4eva chapter 13 . 3/29/2008
I love this story so much. great writing style. the portration of molly weasley is exactly how i imagined she'd react at first, to remus lupin's status. i cant wait to see more.

keep up the good work!

Hermione Stranger chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before now, even though I've been following your fic for a while now. I'm enjoying it a lot, though! And I can definitely see Molly having problems with living with a werewolf.

I wish I coud say more, but my brain already seems to be asleep, so forming coherent sentences is rather difficult.
Figaro7 chapter 13 . 3/15/2008
this story was realy funny

i realy liked it
Strange Magic chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
Neatos! Keep updateing!~
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
I really like this story. the chapters are short but good. I luv Remus and Sirius. mostly Remus. Could you show more of they're "Teasing Brotherly Relationship"?
MabbyAbbyGabby chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
What an informative chapter. I like it.
JUJUChick16 chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
Brilliant update!
Halan Lore chapter 13 . 3/14/2008
I am really glad that you updated, it's a great story.
JUJUChick16 chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
Very good updates!
alix33 chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
"When since you got here have you cared what I thought?”" - and since when is Molly Weasley under the impression that she does indeed possess the ability to think?

"She had a lot to think about." - always assuming that she does actually have the ability to think!

"I don’t need you feeling their heads with this rubbish.”"...er...are you sure you didn't mean to write: 'I don’t need you filling their heads with this rubbish.'?

Cute chapter, although I would have wanted Sirius to be a whole lot meaner to that utter ninny of a witch Molly Weasley (whom I'm sure cadges quite a few brain cells off of Arthur each morning just to get herself into double digits as far as her number of brain cells goes!)!
Crowded Mind chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
I am loving this so far. I like how you have the story from Molly's point of view as well as how you are exploring the relationships especialy between Sirius and Remus.
soccer2010 chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
this is great! can't wait for more!
L123o123v123e123 chapter 12 . 3/13/2008