Reviews for A Begining or and End?
XxShOrTiExX chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
OMG this was so sad! :'(

Good story!

BANGEL 4EVA
DragonKatGal chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
*sniff* Not quite crying, but bloody well close to it! Awesome fic!

Toodles.

K.
once1uponatime chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
I knoe u wanted to make us crie but i have to dissapoint you there in my eyes threatening to fall but they won't...not one of muh faves of ur stories becasue well buffy died..but it is a good story..maybe u cud write a sequel..oh what do i know?
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
;_;that was so sad! Poor Angel! Poor Buffy!Still, great fic , I don't think Giles hates(ed) Angel, just Angelus. _ Solitude
tornpaperdoll should be signed but im too lazy to sing in chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
wow, that was awsome writing. very intense and emotional! so sad though! i didnt know goldy had it in her to kill of buffy and end the b/a relationship! but i say again, very very well written.
jessica chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
You made me cry. Really, truthful tears streaming down my face so hard I can barley see to type out this little message. I've read al ot whee angel gets to be human but none that made this much sense. Thank you
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
*sniff...sob* it worked! poor Angel :(
Olga chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
This is one of the best Buffy fanfics that I have ever read. I was crying. Good job. You have lots of writing potential.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
Oh, fine, you wanted to watch a show and make all the rest of us miserable in the bargain? Did a fine job with it too, it's a nice little story. Thanks for posting.
somethingpretentious chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
oh... that was so sad... aww... totally angsty, made me cry. great writing Bittersweet