Reviews for Come On & Follow Me
moviemom44 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I have all the respect in the world for those who can tell stories within the constraints of rhyme and meter, and you've done a lovely job here. This is a beautiful tribute to a very special human being. -Wendie
Silver War chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I have lived in Perth, Heath's hometown, all my life and he was one of my idols. In his honour, we named a local theatre the 'Heath Ledger Theater'. His death was such a trajedy. You have done him great justice with this poem, nice work.

R.I.P Heath.
One Lucky Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I'm not going to lie, I'm not very familiar with the 'do's & do nots' of poetry and don't read it much, but I know what I like, and I love the film Ned Kelly and Heath Ledger (who I will greatly miss). Good job, getting into Ned's head.

Thank you for writing a respectful, moving tribute to Heath's memory.
Dizzle chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Damn you.

I haven't seen Ned Kelly...I don't think. I mean, we may have watched it at your house once...long ago.

Point is, this still made me cry.

I hate you, I do.

Not really. But UGH I'm mopey. And you're contributing to the mopeyness. NOT GOOD.

Thanks a lot Pippy.

I will miss him. Can't say I'm excited about Batman anymore...more like will not want to watch it for 8 or 9 years...give or take. *sigh*
rividori chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
A very touching poem.

I was so shocked when I heard he'd passed away. Too young. And I'd just watched Ned Kelly a couple of weeks ago.
SmileyAddy chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
great poem...

R.I.P. Heath Ledger. He will be missed here in Australia his home country. 1979-2008
Lana Aurelius chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
That was beautiful. Wonderfully constucted and a very striking tribute. My mum told me the news this morning when she woke me up. While i can't claim to have been an avid fan, i did like him, very much. I enjoyed his work and like most sane women, found him attractive. The world feels odd with the knowledge that another human being is not in it. Anyways, i love the poem, especially the last stanza. It was incredibly touching.
Silverhair Theory chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
*cries bitterly* I can't believe he's dead! I was woken up this morning by the news on my radio clock. I was lying sort of in that lovely dazey sleepy feel when the newsman said "Actor Heath Ledger was found dead in his apartment..." I actually sat up in bed and screamed "WHAT?" at the clock.

Thankyou for this tribute. He will be sorely missed.
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
That was a really touching poem. I was really shocked this morning when I found out Heath Lether had died so young, because of a probable OD. It's really sad...
Caunoiech chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I honestly can't believe he's dead.

What a surprise... I just rewatched Ned Kelly a few days ago.

Great poem, fitting for a send off. Thank you for it.
Ultear chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
I loved this. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

I'm still in shock from Heath's death. He was one of those people that I wouldn't have ever imagined dying so soon. It's very unbelievable that it has come down to this. He was so sweet and humble and his death is a tragedy. I can't believe he's dead.

Heath Ledger is a legend. May he rest in the sweetest peace.
lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That is so sad! I'm still in shock about Heath. He's been in a lot of good movies like 10 Things I Hate About You, The Patriot, Casanova, Knight's Tale, Brokeback... He was too young to die. My hearts go out to his family and friends, as well as his fans who have lost their favorite actor. RIP.
PeppyPower chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Ashley, you made me cry so much with this carefully constructed and lovingly edited poem. Your quotes have so much power and such a profound meaning - they almost made my heart burst and bleed. I am in hospital still but on the mend. But, needless to say, when I heard the news today, I weeped very much for this young life. Yes, he will be missed.

Nina *hugs*