Reviews for Lost Soul
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 5/6
Really good. I think you did great on the characterizations; it was a really good crossover.

I didn't catch the "bouncy balls" reference, though...I must be losing my touch. Can I have a hint?
Jim in FLA chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
Hey, thought it was great - as always. I do have one question - what is the proper order to read your stories? Thanks again.
JIM
Dimensional Dragon chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
good story
Hulamomona chapter 1 . 10/20/2018
Great story! All characters right on, except for Ziva. She got slammed! Who'da thunk it? LOL!
Gibbsgirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2018
Good story, good crossover except Jack would know about NCIS. He would not have to look up anything.
MWH chapter 1 . 2/14/2018
Good story except Jack would know about NCIS. He wouldn't have to find out what the letters meant.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 2/16/2018
This. Is. SO! FLIPPIN'! GREAT!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Great story. Love it!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Nice, short story. I can see this happening.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This was quite a lot of fun, even though Jon had to suffer for my fun. I love how your stories always show Jack/Jon's complete competence and his sneakiness in hiding that competence. I wish there could be a sequel. I also just got finished reading your "Jon in Basic" story. That's one of my all-time favorite SG-1 stories. I wish I knew where the middle stories were that come before that one. They don't seem to be posted on FFnet. I also wish you would start writing again but imagine life has just gotten too busy.
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
I love this.
So few crossovers for these, despite the military crossover on the show.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Great story. :) Love how Jack just shows up and takes over.
Silicon Dip chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Great story! It works well as a short, standalone story, but there is plenty of potential for follow-up. (I guess what I'm trying to say is: sequel please!)
Ceil chapter 1 . 11/11/2014