Reviews for Lost Soul
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 9/6
Nice, short story. I can see this happening.
sunsethill chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This was quite a lot of fun, even though Jon had to suffer for my fun. I love how your stories always show Jack/Jon's complete competence and his sneakiness in hiding that competence. I wish there could be a sequel. I also just got finished reading your "Jon in Basic" story. That's one of my all-time favorite SG-1 stories. I wish I knew where the middle stories were that come before that one. They don't seem to be posted on FFnet. I also wish you would start writing again but imagine life has just gotten too busy.
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
I love this.
So few crossovers for these, despite the military crossover on the show.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Great story. :) Love how Jack just shows up and takes over.
The Moon Potato chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Great story! It works well as a short, standalone story, but there is plenty of potential for follow-up. (I guess what I'm trying to say is: sequel please!)
Ceil chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I GREAT story.
leahk80 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
awesome story!
RoczaDeb chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This is great. A lot of crossovers have the NCIS team clued in, but the SGC wouldn't do that unless needed.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Good story!
Smiffy11052 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I normally don't read crossovers but something drew me to this one. Enjoyed very much always thought Gibbs and Jack could make a good combination. Thankyou
Shiro Inutoko chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Loved it! Wish there was more!
Samuez chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Good
simys chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Was Awesome!
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I liked this. I am not an expert on either show but it felt true to character to me. Thank you for writing :)