Reviews for Of Punks and Perfectionists
Back - In - The - Day chapter 1 . 9/3
This is so great! I really love the idea of Y/K as adults figuring out their relationship, and the fluffy, sappy Yusuke with snark and humor.

This feels like an perfect jumping off point for a longer fix if you’re ever feeling up to it.
StarlingChild4 chapter 5 . 1/26
I love these, from the fluff to the angst :) There's simply not enough good Yusuke/Keiko fics for my liking!
clandestine.elegance chapter 4 . 5/21/2017
I thought this was great! I love how flustered he got. I definitely think that is in-character for him. He is always so big and bad, except for when it comes to her, ha! Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
I enjoyed every chapter. You should write longer yusuke and keiko fanfics!
Comicworm chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awwww turned me to mush :):)
Woodrokiro chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
*Sigh*. These oneshots are such gems- really one of the few well-written Yusuke/Keiko fics out here. Such a shame, considering how darn cute this couple is ;3

Fantastic job, and I really wish you would continue the series :)
False-Image chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
I love your writing! They're so cute! I hope you write more Keiko and Yuusuke
SPS-kun chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I just read this first chapter, and I think that you have Yusuke, Keiko, and the nature of their relationship down pat. This made me smile, and reminded me of why I ship them.

Good job!
itrainscoffee chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
The first scene just gave me a warm feeling inside. . I know they're too young to be living together (and I personally don't approve of it, heheh) but I like the idea of them... together... in THAT way. .~ And Yusuke's stretching just to make sure Keiko appreciated the view was priceless.

I love how you write. I love how you characterize them very well. You make them out as real people, not cardboard, whiny characters, but with authentic dialogue, so close to the canon in the manga. Everything in this work is lovely - situations, emotions, thoughts, personalities. You're really good at dialogue and description, and this fic is no exception.

After you reviewed one of my works, I can't believe it took me this long to review one of yours! I apologize for that. This story is going to my favorites, and you're going in my favorites, too. . Keep the YusKei love alive, Blue!
empathapathique chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Very nice. I love this pair. This chapter was especially touching, though I really can't wait to see more of happy/fluffy YusKei action.

Update soon!
cutekeiko88 chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Very touching! Huhuhu... Pls update it soon.

By the way,im sending you emails.. Did u receive any? I need your reply..
cutekeiko88 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This was the best chapter! Very sweet! Awesome! Congrats for making this story!
Serenity12 chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
aw I love these so much. Each and every one of them. Sigh~

You are just my hero! Finally some good Yu/Kei fluff to satisfy me!
Serenity12 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
aw, another good one! You really do have a knack for these two. Way to go! )
JGgirl chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
no they were fine. very cute!