Reviews for My Ice Princess, Mountain Lion, My Beautiful Pay
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I liked it, I would say the speaker could be either Troy or Zeke.
LoveAndSerenity chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Omg, this was great. So sad! But really good. You had minimal spelling and grammar errors, and it was really well written. Great job.

Now, this isn't just because I'm a Troypay fan, but I saw this as Troy. It's obviously not Zeke, since everyone knows he likes her. Also, it can't really be Chad, since they're not really friends, and Chad's the one who invented the 'mountain lion' nickname. I suppose it could be Jason, but Jason isn't really her friend, and this doesn't seem like Jason's point of view.

What was mostly a giveaway that it was Troy for me were two things. One, the thing about him worrying about the musical. Troy is the ONLY boy (besides Ryan) who really has anything to do with the musicals. Chad even made fun of them in the same scene that he compared Sharpay to a mountain lion.

The other thing was 'Pay'. To me, 'Pay' is and forever will be, Troy's name for her. (Feel free to read 'He Called Me Pay'.) :) Pay is just... such a Troypay thing.

And then, of course, there's the fact that they're friends. Sharpay is most likely to be friends (and hug!) Troy.

Also, the whole thing about the opinions of others? That's a huge Troypay theme. They can't be together, because Troy's the amazing basketball king and Sharpay's the Ice Princess.

So, this made me think of Troy.

Who did you have in mind? Anyone in particular? I'd love to talk to you about it. If it wasn't Troy, well, I guess it just really seemed like Troy to me.

Nice job. :)
Love Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
aww! i can't believe it took me a week to find and read this fic. lol

it's so cute and sad and wonderful! i loved how the narrator was the only one allowed to call her pay! so sweet.

and you said i was the one that made you feel sorry for the characters. and i think you can guess who i pictured as the mistery person. or do i need to say it? hehe.

anyway, i absolutely loved it! i think you should have more sleepless nights. lol

love,

nini
justinina chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
i absolutely loved it!

i just can't figure out who it is!

anyway, great job!

justinina
dancingthroughlife23 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
cute! and i kinda saw chad being the one thinking all this, cuz i'm a hardcore troyella fan and nothing can change my mind, lol, and when you said 'everyone was unaware of the crush' i was like "well it's definately not zeke" cuz like everone knows he loves sharpay, haha, and with the ice princess and mountain lion thing since chad said that in the movie i visioned him the whole time, plus they are kinda cute togeher... :) and i can't believe that i'm the first one to review! this should totally have more reviews! great job!

Courtney :)