Reviews for Perfect
riaam chapter 1 . 2/27
I know a review make a BIG difference!

I love this! I love the movie, I love Julie and James.
And I really think you did a wonderful job with this!

Kisses
Maria
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I simply loved it , I would like to write my own fanfic ,and I'm new to this ,how do you post a fanfic on this site ?
LovinSVU chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
The Americanization of Emily is one of my favorite movies in the world, and I'm so glad you wrote a fic on it. Super cute! Thank you!
Dasie chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwww, I loved it. I wish you'd update this story.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I loved it. I've loved everything you've written that I've read actually (who doesn't love Julie after all?) I saw the movie for the first time recently and I can really see how you captured them. Well done
theartistformerlyknownasgenevi chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh, I love these two tigers! And this particular scene was delicious. You make it so easy to imagine Julie & Jimmy.
Dasie chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Well done, thoroughlymodernJulie, you did awesome. I love this fanfic. I can't wait to see how Charlie is going to react when Emily tells him that she's pregnant.
TakeAChanceOnMe chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Don't know if you'll read this at all, given that the fic was published more than 3 years ago; but i really enjoyed it! :D It was very sweet, I'm glad I've found this little oneshot of yours. (: Write some more. ;)
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Beautiful story! I just saw this whole movie last weekend, and fell in love! Julie Andrews is incredible!
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Absolutely delightful! Well written (I can actually see this playing out in my mind)! Will there be more? Please?
Lochinblu chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This story was really lovely, you should write more!thanks!
MaddieGaines chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
It was good! The end kind of made me laugh.
vintagefan415 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Great story, I could never write this good. I would rather read it than write it. :)
acureforthebrokenhearted chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
this is a really cute story:] a little short, but so adorable and fluffy.i liked how you made it passionate and romanti, but not racy or over job:]
Julie Andrews Fan chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I loves it. this is what i wanted to read great story