Reviews for Not On A Schedule
runningfingers chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Oh, they are just too cute! Poor puppies!
greeneyedwonder chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I was reading along happily until I got to this quote, "his hands were feeling like treacle tart. Sticky treacle tart. Except that Remus’ hands would never taste as good as gooey chocolate." It was so distractingly wrong that I kept thinking about it the whole time. There is no chocolate in treacle tart. There isn't even treacle in treacle tart. I suggest you change that so its less distracting to people who know and love (though maybe i'm the only one who loves it) the dessert.

Otherwise, on a non-nit-picky note, I thought the story to be a tad under-deverloped as compared with some other things you have written and put on this site. I like the concept a lot though and I think you should try to flesh it out a little more.
ravenclawroyalty chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
oh cute! i liked this a lot. in most fics they make it look so easy. it's nice to see them actually nervous. great job.
Technophobic.Shin chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Just fantastic. I adored the fact that Sirius was NOT one of those cliche guys who everyone makes him out to be whose a total slut. I thought these lines were sweet:

Pathetic, Lupin, Remus thought, mentally smacking himself. What were you thinking, agreeing to go to bed with Sirius Black?

He didn’t even know where everything was.

The portrait hole lurched open. So did Remus’ stomach.

“Did someone say treacle tart? Yum.”

“Yes. Just please, oh please, let’s not do it on a schedule.”
SerialKisserSylar chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
oh my god this was SOO great. i loved the characters :D
a is for action chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
That is the most adorable thing!

Oh my I couldn't stop sighing at the cuteness of it all. D

Sirius is so innocent and Remus is so sweet...I'm way too happy that thedy decided to wait until they are truely ready. Good job!
FlamesofaPheonix chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
aw... that was cute! i like it! :)
Paige and the Loquacious Table chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
lol, that was cute. Yay for throwingupwithnerves!Sirius and the inexperience and terror on both parts, along with the scrambled thoughts.
Crystal Haze chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
That was really cute! I love stories in which the puppies are nervous about doing it for the first time. And Sirius being a virgin was nice, too. Sirius the skilful, experienced lover is a cliche, and I don't really see him like that. Nice job! :D
RainbowPiranha11 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Aw. That was so cute! :) I love how they both were nervous, but thought that the other was perfectly calm. That fact kept them in character, and made it really enjoyable to read. Awesome story :)
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Absolutely great. I adore the way the two of them are so similar but have no idea just how much. Very sweet and fluffy and a perfect ending.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Aw

You are right, that *is* a cute ending!

(-8
arabellaw chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
it was really cute! excellent fic
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Very good! They should just gradually get up to that. Take it nice and slow. :D

Anyway, very entertaining! I love a nervous Sirius. ;)
LadyPurple chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
so hilarious!

Could he fake a dramatic attack? Seizure? Anything like that; Sirius was a good enough actor to pull it off. Perhaps James and him could pretend to get into a fistfight. No one can have sex with a bloody nose!

LOL! I love you. I really really do. :P Can't wait for more stories!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »