Reviews for Nightmare
bleachreader615 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I loved this so much! adding to favorites
Whitpitt chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Love it!
And is the caps lock part from The Hobbit? I wanna say it is.
I Refuse To Stop Dreaming chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Good work! So happy it wasn't real.
lorekr chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Phew! SO glad that it was just a dream! Very good description! I got a vivid, albeit gruesome, picture! Wonderful imagery and great emotion! Adding to favorites right now!:)
Passionate Persephone chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
the caps lock saying is from Monty python and the holy grale(best movie EVER!) I like this fic,but when I started it,I thought the whole thing would be sad..
Fallonkyra chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
that was good. great detail. you did a wonderful job
leanna10123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This was awesome...i love it. you should contiune it.
xAngeloxPiccolax chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Great story. I like how you showed just how vulnerable he felt when he woke up through his actions, but come on, does anyone realistically see Zuko telling Katara he had gotten all worked up over a nightmare? I really don't think so. You managed to keep him in character and also show just how scared he was. That's pretty amazing to me. and that last part was Monty Python. God I love that movie.
Kasamari chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was . . . powerful.
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
creepy...but so well written, write on!
taffy0823 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I did like this fic. So I can pass through the capslock wood now, right?
Bookworm275 chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I really liked this story. I thought it was an interesting take on Zutara. And I think the caps-locked part comes from Robin Hood when Robin, Duncan and Azeem go into Sherwood for the first time.
KCaitlin289 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
You should definitely continue, this is very good. Can't wait for the update!
EmberJewel chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
really good i liked it! let me know if you are going to continue this one, or do something else like it!

i loved the detail of katara's shreaded body!
dantebascoluver chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Wow. You did a really wonderful job in describing the incredible pain that both parties were going through. It was an interesting type of Zutara, and I normally don't read gory ones, but I think that you did this one very well, and I admire you, not everyone can do it. Keep up the good work, and I will definently keep reading your stories.