Reviews for Witness to the Decompression
sbkhlh chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
frikkin awesome!
Lynders11 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I love this fic. I definitely think a continuation is in order...I'm just sayin.
lishbug chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This was really good. Is there more or is it a oneshot, either way, cool beans.
SVUaddict6 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
You write a really great story. I would love to hear more JJ/Emily from you ;)
bumblebee917 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Hi! I like JJ and Emily stories, and although I don't usually go for slash, this was beautiful and well-written. I will read slash from you anytime! You have a wonderful style. Please write more about these two!
LuvtheJEm chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
*Squee!* That was just fabulous! Normally I might quote my favourite part and rave about it, however, in this instance I'd have to rewrite the whole story. I liked Sad JJ drowning her sorrows and Protective Emily trying to justify, to herself, her need to white knight. Okay, the violently ill thing was a little nasty but it worked, too. And hell, if I could get Emily Prentiss in my bed by being falling down drunk I'd deal with ill. I'm very glad she woke with Determined JJ, who was going to make her move come hell or high water. I loved everything about it. Wonderful. My only complaint, you misspelled Prentiss once, during the part with Garcia. I am now eagerly awaiting more JEm from you. Please? There, I was nice. See? *grinning*