Reviews for Thinking Thoughts
Edward-Cullen's-Angel chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
So... Just randomly throwing this out there,

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENS TO ROB! PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM!
Slightly Meeko chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
I absolutely LOVED it! Only a couple Cloverfield fics can hold my attention for more than a line, and this was amazing! The fact that you had Rob AND Jason made me happy. . Heehee.

Completely loved it, again!

Much love,

Meeko*
Sakura123 chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
This was choppy? Hm... if it was, I didn't notice.

Very enjoyable perspective of a dying men; I loved how you illustrated their broken thought process or perception of the world around them.

Adios!

Sakura123
gjhkfud chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I loved it, I really did. You deserve an award, man.
Jason chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Nice fic.

Thanks for the read!
moises08 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I Loved it. That was really good! It was moving also. Once again, I applaud for something very well thought of.
ObiterDictum chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Pretty good. Uh huh, pretty good. I think it needs to be tightened up a bit, reworked a few more times and then it will be there.

What I did not like:

His brother was dead. Jason . . .

His best friend was dead. Hud . . .

His 'girlfriend' was dead. Beth . . .

Even his best friend’s crush hadn’t survived. Marlena . . . -

Somehow that bit did not quite fit in with the rest. Not written in the same tone or language as the rest of the piece.

What was the point of staying aw-

I think that line went a little too far. As the reader, I got that already and did not need to be told. You were doing a fine job of showing us there was no point in staying awake.

They spun around dizzily, taking in anything and everything in a blurred miasma

should be AS a blurred miasma

What I did like:

The choppiness (remains true to the actual film D )

The hallucination at the end.

The general tone-pain, finality, loss.

Good vocabulary. Good description.

Just as a side note. Did you stay until the end of the credits? Rob says something (I did not catch it) I have heard it to be either 'Help us' or 'It's still alive' Maybe you could incorporate that into this piece somewhere.

Anyway, good job.
AIverson chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
cool! are you gonna do the rest of them too? (except lily, i suppose, because she's not dead so it wouldn't fit with the summary thing)
KNick chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Nicely-done. There's definitely so much left to be said about Cloverfield.
Aoiro Faia chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Hiya Finny! P new nickname for you, lol. Well, ur story was awsome! Well, here is my new account name, D talk to you later, bye, and good night/moring depending on when you read this.
Felix Cat chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Like the other reviewer said, Lily did not die and Beth was not Robs girlfriend, even thoguh they loved on another. I loved the movie to, AND am also writing a fic from Lily's point of view right after the movie. Keep an eye out for it.
Rsim chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
First off, Lily's not dead. She survived. Second, Beth was not Rob's girlfriend (sadly). Thirdly, you were right, it was a good movie. My friends are stupid and didn't like it so much. I'm writing a full fledged fic on it I love it so much. D

Good job. 7.5/10. ;)