Reviews for 3 TRIES
CSISVUGracelandfan16 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Hey, I like your story but one thing I have to say it's Jessica Angell not Jennifer Angell
LocoGreggo chapter 3 . 4/21/2008
Awesome job. Lovely story. Thank you for giving it to me.
Elainhe chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
I am loving this. It will be my short-lived guilty pleasure, though I have a feeling I will be going over the scenes before going to sleep tonight.

There were too many perfect lines to mention them all. Here's just one:

"Flack thought it was simple enough, logical enough. Wash away all traces of rat, rinse and eat."
Elainhe chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Absoluetly stunning! You had me laughing out loud! More than once.

Poor Flack. You kept his tone beautifully with just the right amount of humour!

I really liked how you have potrayed Angell here.
Dantana4ever chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
I love it! Fiesta is my...second favorite!
notesofwimsey chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
I love this - erotic and sweet and so Flack to still be thinking about food even when he has Stella in his arms! I think she could cure most of his problems!

I wonder what she'd have to do to convince him to eat food from a street vendor, though? The imagination boggles (and then begins to heat up!)
Aphina chapter 3 . 3/11/2008
lol this was very sensual cahapter. Sorry I'm playing ctach up with all the storys at the min.

I did love the descriptions of the food and love between them, you really created passion without making it seem strange it ws a haard task but the fact your a brillaant writer helped pull it off.
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
K, so even with a T rating, this is me fanning myself. Holy hotness.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
hot :) I think Stella and food is about all that Donnie boy needs to be in Heaven
jaed621 chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Hry there, you know I love this story. As always with your work the idea and the angle were so original. I can always count on the fact that when I read you work I never know where it's going to go, it's always a surprise. This piece had so many interesting sides, the food, the nausea, the sexiness and arousal, the interaction between them...all of it was wonderful. Great job, please, keep writing and I hope you're back on your feet and feeling well soon!

Jaed xo
geek'd chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
All I can say is: How sweet (no pun intended, :P)!

No need to apologise if it was your health keeping you away! And is it serious? Blessings for your recovery!
The Little Corinthian chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Oh, I hope your surgery goes well! I'll be thinking good thoughts :0) And as far as not getting good smut, that bit with the apple was good smuff, at least. The man just oozes sex, anyway :0) Great job, once more!
mbnola chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
That was both hot and hunger inducing :)!
TessaStarDean chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
Loved it. Funny and cute and hot...and I'm glad you didn't make it smutty. It worked perfectly this way.
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
aww i'm soo sad that its over..but you did an excellent job!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »