Reviews for The Ends
ran0neechan chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
Quit it! One chapter I'm half dead from laughing, then the next I just want to curl up and cry! Dx But no, really, such great ideas. But no, really, it hurts :'(
ran0neechan chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
ran0neechan chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
XD AHAHAHAHA
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Not a chance:)
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
He would! And hum
cjsmalley chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
Oh yes. How they ever got the idea that he was asexual I don't know. We are talking about Mister I-Don't-Do-Domestic of course.

Any way, funny ending. Doubt he was able to return her, or leave the TARDIS...
cjsmalley chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Oh god! [Giggles]

Martha! What [Hysterical giggles] What have you done?! Rose was finally coming home and [Hysterical Laughter; On floor, tears] you pulled something like that!

[Laughter, laughter...deep breaths,]
Thankfully they chose Matt Smith over...Over [Insane, hysterical, cackling laughter] Over...him!

Sweet Merlin that's funny!
The Creature chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
This sounds like my favorite answer, rose becomes a part of the TARDIS. I wish it could have happened this way.
Somewhere In the Clouds chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
The first was my favorite. It was full of bittersweetness and all plot twisty at the end. I loved it. Now if only that ending had actually happened...I much prefer it to Journey's End. And think of the plot possibilities!
MaddAlice chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
...But pretty darn close.
MaddAlice chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
..huh?
ifan13 chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
Now THAT was absolutely brilliant. No doubt about it, there was genius at work in that chapter.
ValaEnVash chapter 16 . 5/13/2011
AAH! This is my favorite chapter so far! hahahahaha
Namesake chapter 21 . 1/19/2010
I think I like the spoilers ending the best, although there were some awesome onesies in there as well. Wonderful!
Star chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
For some reason, i adore this ending. its just so perfect. I worship it... I demand you make this a story, now. D