Reviews for Harry Potter and the Combat Butler
Tigress817 chapter 1 . 8/10
one thing. if you have never seen the anime Durarara, look it up. Your character, Castor, acts and from the description, LOOKS a lot like Shizuo... to the point that if you've NEVER seen the show before... creepy...

aside from that, I like this concept, even if I don't feel like reading it right now, and when i'm in the mood for it, I definitely will find it again and finish it.
twistyguru chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
roflmao! Great shorts.
twistyguru chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Regularity is good…. :)

Loved this chapter!
twistyguru chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
So nice to see Harry exposed to someone who's (a) competent and (b) not totally clueless and/or stupid and/or delusional. Since it never happens in canon, it's like a breath of fresh air. Really digging Castor Malfoy as a character.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
SO much to love about this fic, extra points for the Are You Being Served bit.
kyosh711 chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I always find the worst authors never finish their stories.
kyoshi711 chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
Great story this is my second reading. Wish you would have continued it.
GenetiX23 chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Space Mountain is the best damn thing about Disney World.
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
sonofthehills chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
I had forgotten how much fun this was. It is great!
Ruby Calendula chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
Did castor just use the uchiha itachi speech to sasuke...? "Foolish little brother"
Zoanzon chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
"Are you being served?"... you brought that show into your stories...

I love you! I grew up on Brit-Com's with my Grandmother; all that would make things better is if a nearby neighbor of the Dursleys is Hyacinth Bucket. :)
paskinmath chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
i love the are you being served cameo. I haven't seen that show in years, but it is indelibly somewhere in my memory. great for a much needed giggle . Thanks.
AmmyChey3X chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
I love this story, and I especially love Castor! He's hilarious and I can't wait to see what he gets up to at Hogwarts! :D
Jayce chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Loved the second Draco bit, but I wish that there was more of his interaction with his big bro. As long as it leads to his own humiliation .