Reviews for A Well Earned Accord
nanciellen chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Great story. Enjoyed it. So very well written and interesting. Thank you.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Oh, a match well made, and an understanding well earned and reached, Jane!

Sweet, lovely fic!
thekatmesiter chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I really enjoyed this interaction between Jane and Darcy. Both are apprehensive when they first encounter each other (especially since they have never spoken one-on-one before); however, slowly but surely they come around. I believe that you captured their feelings and thoughts about each other quite accurately. Thank you for giving us a different look into these two characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
very good little fic! I really enjoyed reading it!
well done!
r1965rd chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
A good look into Jane's thoughts about Darcy and Elizabeth. I liked Darcy's interaction with both his new sisters.
Ralkana chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this! This is not a conversation I've ever read before, and I do think it's a necessary one. With the close bonds that exist among them, these four should end up very close, and this lets them start out with a clean slate. I can definitely see how procuring Jane's forgiveness would allow Darcy to feel even more at peace on this most important of days. Thanks for the great read!
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Nice! I always love Jane/Darcy interactions... there are not enough of those stories. Well done!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is SO cute! It sounds like it would be in P&P itself! Wonderful job!

HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
aw! really good!

DJ Clawson chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I thought this was an exceptionally nice piece. You really captured something I had not thought of, which would be Jane's confusion about the marriage. In the movie version (unlike the book), Elizabeth does not tell her sister of her feels for Darcy as they develop, so it's a total shock when he proposes. Jane needs more of a spotlight sometimes. Thank you for this story, and I hope you will continue to write. I would look forward to reading other work from you.
LoraineSouza chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
cute plz continue
Cookie Sue chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
What a wonderful story.

Very well done to bring Darcy and Jane together to finally come to grips with each of their blunders.

Very well done indeed!