Reviews for Just Running Scared
HunterAtNight chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
And that's how we came to the conclusion that everyone in Yu-Gi-Oh! is gay. :)
HunterAtNight chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
…That was quick. No really! Tea and Serenity only just got together, they're still in High-School and heck they haven't even come to conclusion to what they're sexuality is. Jeez it's like Glee all over again when Blain wants to marry Kurt. Either way I still think this is a great story…
HunterAtNight chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Why is everything summerised? Oh well.
HunterAtNight chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Lol, Tea and Serenity have no idea how evil the closet really is.
HunterAtNight chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
It'd be funny if Serenity got really annoyed at Bakura and punched Bakura in the face. I can totally see that happening. XD
HunterAtNight chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
This is like a fairytale, lesbian relationships are much more complicated that this…I'm reading… :)
MythCreatorWriter chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
Hm nice twist about Jessica. Everything seems to be easily solved. The first strategy worked, Jessica gets sent to the Shadow Realm everyone lives happily ever after. Okay. I also cringed from Seto and Joey's little moment during the dance. I also noticed everything is told in long sentances with "and" a lot. I like the passion and love between Seren and Tea though.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
I didn't have much to say about the other chapter. This, good description on the sex only it was summarized again.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Jeez they mess with someone that's gay by kissing them and sexualy messing with them?

Oh so that's why, they're together. I should have figured that. Either way, Seto's not the type to say "tell them how you feel."

The scene with Serenity and the girls was really summarized. Wow Serenity's the strong one in the relationship.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Since when does Seto care? It was nice to see him there. Apparently Malik's there too. Hm.

Jeez this Vicky girl is a bitch. Why was someone like Serenity friends with her anyway?

But oh boy. Her right, couragous decisions has made an enemy. Why is Serenity kissing everyone, even if it's on the cheek?
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I do wonder Serenity is hiding it from her brother when he is accepting of that and trusts Tea more than Duke or Tristan. I guess she's just nervous.

The kiss and passion is really hot here I like it. I wish the dialogue was more defined, like when dialogue starts. Can't wait to read more.
Axed-infinitum chapter 9 . 6/3/2009
I hate you. I'm a boyxgirl fan and you corrupted me! Haha
Great work! Haha
Axed-infinitum chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
Wah! *screams then runs away the comes back a while later to read more*
Axed-infinitum chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
Whoa! Is the world near it's end? Seto is gay? Serenity and Tea are lesbians? (i dont care if Joey is gay. He looks like one, anyway. Kidding!) I can't take it! Haha, not really. Haha. Pls c0ntinue! Curiousity is a sin.
Axed-infinitum chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Whoa! I never ever never ever never thought that Shizuka and Tea will take homo roles! That was shocking! Pls keep writing. Are you a yuri fan? Haha. I don't mind if you don't answer.