Reviews for Cleansing
Azrael Jinsei chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
The end was a little rushed, I really wish you took more time with it because how it is now is very anti-climatic. Overall though the first three chapters and the plot are good. Thank you for writing this.
Reaping-Vampire chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
XD that was hot! and the end was hella funneh! XD
sleepy mind chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
HAHAHAHAHAH LOL I'm laughing. The sex scene was good. I love chapter four! Good work! 3
loverboysgirl chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
wow
FRK921 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
That was really funny!

I've had a crappy day (car wreck!) but this made it a little better!
PikuPow chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Yay funny XD

Awesome !
All Tears Must Fall chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
I completely adore this. Extremely well written and smoking hot with an absolutely adorable ending. Thank you for writing this! _ ]
Yuukka chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Loved it! Simply loved it! Thanks for the wonderful story.

oh, and the adding of Japanese Oni was a great idea as well)
itsrainin9 chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
"Crying about his eyes and fainting in an undignified heap on the floor". HAHAHAHA, funny!
jen3572005 chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
i must say i loved rons reaction, fav part of the fic:L really great though fab job;)
ShunnedChipmunk chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
This is such a wonderful story :)

I really love it.
LoveNOThate chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Ha This Was Funny
dragonsprite chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
wow this is the cutest fic with harry and sev hehe I loved it! I was laughing the whole time when they were thinking about eachother lol and at the end when ppl found out how they described the relationship hehe it was the best! I loved how sev and harry came out together most fics are stiff and way to serious for harry or sevs really harsh till the very end, this was a new view on the two hottest couple that it was fantastic and I can't wait to read some of your others! keep up the great work*smiles*
Envious Lacerations chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
I really liked the story! Great job.
SnapesYukuai chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
Wow, I love your story! It was really, really well written, the characters were absolutely cute and incharacter (as IC as one can be in a romance ff between these two but I think you know what I mean) and well, it was simply brilliant. _

Now I have a big request you: Would you be willing to write a story that is about the time they had these missions together? I would die to read that and it would make me one happy little dragon without any (okay, much) wishesapart from this one.

Your Melfis.