Reviews for Cleansing
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 4/17
'(...) for no apparant reason he had acted like a complete and total prat.'

Yes, there is a reason - the fact that Snape hates Harry's father and bullies Harry because it's his way of getting revenge for what he went through. Snape has always believed he had good reasons for mistreating Harry psychologically, even if other people wouldn't think those are good reasons. That's why I disagree with that part of your story.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
The end was a little rushed, I really wish you took more time with it because how it is now is very anti-climatic. Overall though the first three chapters and the plot are good. Thank you for writing this.
Reaping-Vampire chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
XD that was hot! and the end was hella funneh! XD
sleepy mind chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
HAHAHAHAHAH LOL I'm laughing. The sex scene was good. I love chapter four! Good work! 3
loverboysgirl chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
wow
FRK921 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
That was really funny!

I've had a crappy day (car wreck!) but this made it a little better!
PikuPow chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Yay funny XD

Awesome !
All Tears Must Fall chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
I completely adore this. Extremely well written and smoking hot with an absolutely adorable ending. Thank you for writing this! _ ]
Yuukka chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Loved it! Simply loved it! Thanks for the wonderful story.

oh, and the adding of Japanese Oni was a great idea as well)
itsrainin9 chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
"Crying about his eyes and fainting in an undignified heap on the floor". HAHAHAHA, funny!
jen3572005 chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
i must say i loved rons reaction, fav part of the fic:L really great though fab job;)
ShunnedChipmunk chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
This is such a wonderful story :)

I really love it.
LoveNOThate chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Ha This Was Funny
dragonsprite chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
wow this is the cutest fic with harry and sev hehe I loved it! I was laughing the whole time when they were thinking about eachother lol and at the end when ppl found out how they described the relationship hehe it was the best! I loved how sev and harry came out together most fics are stiff and way to serious for harry or sevs really harsh till the very end, this was a new view on the two hottest couple that it was fantastic and I can't wait to read some of your others! keep up the great work*smiles*
Envious Lacerations chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
I really liked the story! Great job.