Reviews for The People He Loved
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
ha lol!
Shadowolf chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
Interesting. I like your story. The bit with Julia was brilliant.
guepard54 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 19 . 3/23/2010
Hi! I found this and really enjoyed it. Too bad you have decided that Anya and Alex as a pairing wouldn't work. Oh well. I really liked how you characterized Yassen, it was very well written. His transition from cold hearted killer to more feeling person was very well thought out. I liked how you gave them that moment when Alex was young. I also like how you had Yassen already have an idea that John was a spy rather than what he said he was. It was a nice touch.
diana chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
realyy beautiful story the intern dialogue, the trama show that i m not in front of a "amateur"...( sorry for my bad enaglish i'm french)
love y g chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
(i'm a french reader so sorry for my bad english) i find your story original in despite somes clich├ęs the fact that is focus on yassen ( the best character of the serie) make us hapy. the interne dialogue is well passed and we can feel the student in litterature ( i'm wrong?). thank for the story!
RedCloud13 chapter 19 . 9/28/2008
I just thought maybe i would help you get 150 reviews as i'm sure at least one other person will review after me, Loved it. Well done. Oh and as i think i forgot to say in the review i left on the sequel, please update soon.
Jade Taylor chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
If they were saying, "So, if you multiply pi by the radius..." then they would be in Geometry class, not Geography class. Just thought you should fix that.
randomness chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
i like how you compare alex and harry then siruis and ash

well done about picking up on the name Gregorovich

my two fave stories

Sun Knight chapter 19 . 5/23/2008
great story
alisha.x chapter 19 . 5/18/2008
lol almost felt sorry for her but she deserved it :)
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Thank you for an awesome story. I love your style of writing!
AquaWater99 chapter 19 . 5/16/2008
Wow. I truly have never felt sympathy for Julia Rothman, but this was quite sad. Even if someone you think is indescribably horrible, you have to look at their side of things, their thoughts. Yep. I agree with you when you say that even the worst of people have some good in them. And I personally also believe vice versa: even the nicest people have some horrid thoughts. "The Girl He Saved" is already a wonderful title. Do you think you're going to do a sequel for that too? I'm sure this sequel is going to be awesome, though. I really can't wait. I'll be following you every step of the way!

sweetdesserts chapter 19 . 5/16/2008
nice...SHE'S DEAD

*jumps up and down, arms flailinig wildly* YES YES YES!
AleksandryaGregonovitch chapter 19 . 5/16/2008
I liked it! Very interesting!