Reviews for The One Inspiration
mylene chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
wow! This is a trully beautiful fic! It is really well written and I was totally transported into the universe you create! Wonderful! Thank you so much for writting it!
SerendipityWhispers chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
That was really really beautiful. I really loved it. You are quite the author. I wasn't sure what would happen next, or what twists the story would take, but it was really good. (though i must admit halfway through my love of angst and tragedy shone through and i thought remus would die or sirius would never come back. i have to admit i'm glad neither of these happened.)

anyway, thank you so must for posting this. it's amazing how someone can write twenty thousand words.

Good job!
Azrael's Addiction chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Lorddior,

First off, I want to thank you for your ending. I must admit I'm am hopelessly dependent on happy endings for my mood and if either had died I would have been in a temper for quite some time.

The language was lovely. Very professional and relatively authentic. You must know something on the subject (at least, more than me for I couldn't find many faults). Although there were small flubs in grammar (mistaking 'here' for 'hear' for instance)I was overall impressed with the story.

Overall, I enjoyed it.

A.A.
Zoe chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
O.O Aw I loved it!
xxSkinnyBearxx chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
You have no idea how long I've been looking for this story! I read it forever ago, and fell in love with it, but forgot to add it to my favorites (Doh!). I'm so glad I found this story again. Kudos on the beautiful writing!
BLAHBLOT chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Kyaa! That was bloody fantastic! I lurved it! I love how you explained 'pure music'...yay!
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh, wow. This is lovely. You've done... you're very good at this. They're very long, but very good. Even AU fics, which I do not tend to like. I like when you do them. Very nice.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
You probably could've separated this into several chapters instead of being a REALLY long one-shot. Anyway, it was an okay story, but...homosexuality was considered such a sin back then that you ought to have explored the controversy more.
charlotte chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
wow. you are an absolutely superb writer. good enough to get published. not joking. your stories are fabulous, you can write the love between Sirius and Remus perfectly, even though you write it in different ways than normal. its just..amazing. i loved the way they talked, it was like Jane Austen but easier to understand. and it was so cute and made me want to cry, i love the ending and just everything! i read your other story about them thats not complete yet (please, please PLEASE don't abandon it!), blessed disasters and i really love it, i'm excited for the next chapter! i hardly ever review but your writing is just too great not to. i hope you continue writing and again fantastic story(/stories)!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow! You were very ambitious for a first fanfic. To write a historical AU plus a very long one and I assume English isn’t your first language. I really admire you. I feel that you were strongest in your descriptions of Sirius’ inspirations for his music. You seem knowledgeable in general about playing music. Did I guess correctly that you play music yourself? I felt that the historical atmosphere was somewhat lacking. It even seemed inaccurate in regards to Ms. Lily Evans, the florist. As I’m sure you know there was no equality for woman in this time period. There were also a few mistakes in grammar and spelling but the story is still readable. If you could get a beta reader, they would help you with these areas. I’m glad to see that you are continuing to write and I’ll be interested to see how you’re writing changes with more experience.
ellesra chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Aw... TOO CUTE! :'D It had been kind of fun if you continued it, of course, but still... Fun
arobynsung chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I got through the beginning and just couldn't go any further. The dialogue seemed forced, I know you were going for proper old English but it just ended up comedic. There seems to be no direction clear to the story but I'm sure it has a good backbone. Just being honest.
Finnity chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Great story! I have a thing for 18/19th century settings, as well as extremely well-written stories. Here's hoping you continue!
justification to wormtail chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Amazing! That has got to be one of the best stories that I have read on this site! D
arabellaw chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
well, yes you ended it a little abrupt, but I'm so happy they're together again. I was starting to think that maybe Remus wasn't going to survive.

It was a very good fic.

I loved the 'I am a pharmacist, not a wizard Potter' line.

well done. ;)