Reviews for Life Goes On
kotori-chan88 chapter 24 . 2/21
Hello there! I just joined the PoT fandom and felt in love with Royal Pair thanks to you hehe Would you mind if I ask the title of the fem!ryoma you have written? I tried searching for it but is difficult on cellphone (I'm waiting for my laptop to be repaired T.T) and if there is not trouble could you direct me to the Ryoma in Hyotei fic too?
Rikka-tan chapter 24 . 4/22/2013
I found you a bit too late (or maybe way too late).
I read most of Royal here in ff (which hadn't a lot -this pair don't really have many fics, sadly) and I really like yours XD

all of them were like combination of feelings, romantic, sad, turmoil, etc, but great nonetheless.
I'm so gonna off reading the rest of your fics now :3

Also, i can hardly wait to read your Hyoutei!Ryoma fic. I read the snippet you put here and it made me so excited :)
I hope you'll kindly tell me when it has been finish...? Thank you!
Ciel Squish chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
This is so sad. sorta. something about Keigo's attitude...

I really like your description of royal pair. I think that a lot of things that could be used revolve around parental expectations but *shrug*

Royal is my OTP tied with Thrill
Ciel Squish chapter 9 . 12/17/2012
HELL YEAH YOU CONVINCED ME.

I loved Royal pair before but this has renewed my passion it's so well written angsty wonderful GOD MY THOUGHTS ARE ALL BLUBBER AND I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!

You know...this whole dominance thing...I keep thinking every time it comes up...

"Heheheheeh, Kei-chan has a Seme-complex"

O_O

"OH DEAR GOD, what is wrong with you, self! This is ANGST damn you!"
bfullcolor chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
Great stories !

I really love them ,in particular when ryoma is not well and atobe comes to the rescue !

I was wondering if some of the one shots had other chapeter like the story "changes part 1" or others as well.

I hope you keep on writing atobe/ryoma fanfic because you're really good !

Review from a french reader so sorry for my english ;)
abhorsen3 chapter 24 . 3/11/2012
After reading your new fic I had the urge to come and read these one shots again. I love the way you write and the way you describe the emotions between the two of them.

I think I've said this before but your fics are the reason Atoryo became my favourite pairing, before I would only read fujiryo fics but now Atoryo are the only fics I like.

It has been years since I've read POT fanfics and its nice to come back to such wonderful stories!

Are you still planning on posting your chaptered fanfics? I would love to read them.
Bri chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
I really really loved this! The way you narrated with Atobe was beautiful!
Bri chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
I really really loved this! The way you narrated with Atobe was beautiful!
Lecifer chapter 16 . 3/17/2011
Hello! I sincerely hope that I'm not too late and too annoying. Could you, please, send the fics (especially the one where Ryoma is in Hyotei) you were talking about in chapter 16 of "Life goes on". My e-mail: I will be forever grateful and will not share them, of course. By the way, you are amazing at describing the relationship between Atobe and Ryoma. I've really become obsessed with this pairing and your fics are a blessing for my soul really. I'm not registered because I'm not a fanfiction writer but an avid fanfiction reader. There are very few Royal fics to my liking. I wish there could be more Royal fics. I even began thinking of writing one myself. To be honest, the first two chapters of Life goes inspired me to do this. Thank you so much for your work!
skepsis66 chapter 24 . 1/25/2011
Much love for this collection. There's such a variety of stories, from quite a number of different perspectives, looking in on a variety of situations between Atobe and Echizen. They're both so well-written, so vivid as characters and their interactions no less true. I like the chapters from Oshitari & Rinko's POV in particular - it's fascinating seeing their relationship depicted from another angle. Love it!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
The Rikkai arc you're talking about in this chapter, the one where Yukimura made Ryoma cry... What chapter is that? I must've missed it.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Love love love this chapter. This is exactly how I imagined Ryoma's victory over Nanjiroh.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Ryoma-buchou fetish indeed... I doubt you are the only one! ;D
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 24 . 8/16/2010
LOVED IT ALL!
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 14 . 8/16/2010
i looooooooooove your fanfics! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I LOVE THIS PAIR SO MUCHHH~ I totally knew that they were ment to be together, but you made the thought solidify and made it seem as if there really wasnt any other choice. THANK YOUUU~