Reviews for Kindred Spirits
pstibbons chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
URST is a wonderful thing, innit?
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 8/18/2008
I really love UST. It's so cute to see them dancing around they're feeling! Awesome story!
Captain Traemel chapter 7 . 2/21/2008
I love reading your stuff and this story is certainly no exception. I really like how you've intertwined actual events from the series into the plot with the romantic-esque line of Sam and Daniel. I look forward to reading the sequel.
Will chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
Okay...those two are really starting to irk me. For two of the biggest brains on planet Earth..and many other planets besides...they are more ignorant than a redneck from Arkansas. I mean, Bill Clinton was more aware of his feelings and acting on them!

I like the story and I am definetely looking forward to the third installment.
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
I can totally see Jack walking around with that sign around his neck...good times.

Can't wait for soon-ish to come around!

Happy writing (or editing)

Katie
DementedLeaf chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
Ooh, another story? Goody! Also, I don't mind reading things in the wrong order when one's not dependent on the other and stuff. Tis interesting.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
yay..I can't wait to see what happens next..the UST is too much to bear! *grin*

God and peace

Vanessa :)
nexis44 chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
great work and seriously looking forward to the next part of the trilogy and thank you for all of your hard work.
drgemini86 chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
Staying in with light concussion (don't underestimate the force of a basketball thrown at the back of your head... ouch) and this really made my morning ((although)) it was a wee bit on the short side... Ok, no, it was a perfect ending.

I love the switching of voices within the chapter... and Jack's sign lol

Yay! Sequel... and it sounds shippy too (right, I know it is lol)

This has been an absolutely wonderful and I can't wait for the sequel... yippee!

Ahem.

Great story!

: )
Quiet Fury chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
Woot! Great story! :D I can't wait for story #3 of the trilogy!
DementedLeaf chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
Oh no, it's not finished! *horrified look* Update soon! (virtual cookie?)
AnnaBee chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
*throws popcorn at the Al'kesh for interrupting the Moment*

Dude, have I told you how much I love matchmaker!Jacob?

*huggles him*

Oh, this was such a good way to start my day!

Figures that Daniel would be the one that's completely okay with it, once he figures it out, and Sam is freaking!

Awesome awesome awesome.

Oh, and love Daniel and Teal'c's heart to heart.

*waits patiently (mostly) for the next chapter*
drgemini86 chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
Ooh, so close. Damn UST... lol. Love the story so far and Jacob continuing with his covert matchmaking. Maybe he and Janet have formed a tag team to further their common goal.

Loved the laughter too - it was a relief from the hard core scenes (lol Jack and his uncanny ability to discover important things made me laugh) and the awkwardness Sam obviously feels. Stupid UST supporting weaponsfire.

Great work...

: )
nexis44 chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
aw great chapt. you are doing a great job.
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
Nothing like a little S/D to start your Monday/week! Loved that we got to read all of Daniel's crazy thoughts. At times I thought he was one step away from plucking daisy petals chanting, "She loves me, she loves me not..." Okay, maybe he wasn't that far gone-but close!

Looks like you were successful in your weekend to-do list.

Happy writing,