Reviews for Past and Present
Mklaihai chapter 1 . 5/24
this is brilliant, oh my gosh. as your stories always are. ;) i looooooved this show and all these characters are written so perfectly, with delicious amounts of whump. i swear, you write some of the best whump fics everrrr. but they're so much more than that because when you write, you always capture the essence of who the characters are and the depth and strength of friendship with your words. i love this. well done. ;) xx
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Aw, this just goes to show how awesome Josef is! Poor Mick... :(
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I love this scene in OOTP, and have written my own take on how it went on. Of course it would be Josef to help him. And of course he would snark and pretend to dislike it. Beth was too shocked and had too many questions the next time she knocked to have been the one to do this.

Poor Mick, I really felt for him. Sad that you don't write more Moonlight stories.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I love Josef!

Thanks for writing.
Mistyjay chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I know it's taken me a long time to find your story, took me a long time to find FF. Your story is so good, really fills in the gaps that have puzzled me (where did the blood come from etc ), and you nailed the characters perfectly, absolutely brilliant!
Thunderchild chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I enjoyed this story. You filled in the gaps nicely from with Mick's thoughts from when he left the warehouse to when he arrived home with his bags of blood. Of course Mick called Josef to get the silver out - who else is he going to call? :)

Great job!
SpiffyNoodles9 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
that was amazing! i just watched this episode on tv but i lovd the ending. i was wondering how hed get those out.
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Wow i love it Mick rocks. I hope they didn't cancel this show i think it's awesome
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
haha loved the note from josef!
Quadrantje chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
What a great story this is. Honestly, amazing! I was working on a little thingy about Beth's reaction after Ep2, but now I don't know what to do with it, because next to this it's _nothing_. This, how you showed it to us, is what happened, no doubt about it. I especially loved Josef's exasperated help, you really got his character. And that note cracked me up, perfect ending.

Thanks for the great read.

ME
magialuna chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I love the interaction between Mick and Josef- very realistic! Cool story, I enjoyed it.
Vampire Reader chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was wonderful. I'm sad it took me so long to find it because I often wondered myself how Mick improved without help. I suspected he called Josef. I also wondered how there was suddenly blood on the bureau near the couch since he'd given it all to Josef. Thank you for explaining everying. Good writing.
Comix28 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I loved this! I think it explained what happened beautifully. I wish they'd shown it in the show! Josef was awesome. I really think he would have done that. Great job!
Laiquendi chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Hi there! This was just so good! It was really easy to visualise every scene...wonderful detail & you have the characters spot-on, this could so easily be a missing scene! There are so many lines in this that I just love but I think my fav has to be..'hunger bleaching out the irises of his eyes'...great stuff and your Josef...amazing. Really left me wanting more, I look forward to your next 'Moonlight' fan-fic!

~Lai
RadioShack84 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Sweet! I always wanted to see an h/c tag scene for this, but alas, there don't seem to be very many people that write h/c vampire stuff, for plausibility reasons I suppose. Excellent (and very plausible) tag. You got Mick & Josef both spot on. :)

Oh, and may I ask what the status of "Time and Tide" is? Can't wait for more of that one. Thanks! :)