Reviews for Sodium Hypochlorite
Nymphadora Jackson chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
I like this story.
ThatOneFan chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Liked the idea. As much as I like Rukia, seeing how events change and stay the same because of a different person in her spot tends to be a fun read. At least, when they're not drowned in romance at any rate. Not that romance is bad or anything...

Anyways it was good so far, if you ever update you'll have at least one more person reading it.
OnyxTemplar chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Excellent. I like the idea of Ichigo being discovered by almost anyone other than Rukia, after all she's... annoying. Ise Nanao is much more pleasant, not to mention hotter and vastly more intelligent, she's a great fit for Ichigo as either a partner or girlfriend. Please do continue this story. And maybe update often? I read a lot, as in a huge amount, I like to have high quality stories to read. This strikes as one that I will anticipate eagerly.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
you really seem to have captured the feel of Nanao

very impressive,

i just wish you would continue this a bit longer, but considering how long ago it was posted its a little doubtful

mores the pity
FearWolfXZ chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
While the pretense of another female soul reaper replacing Rukia is rather overused, at least this one is well written and thought out. Not only that but your representation of Nanao is right on the money and is how one would expect her to act. Hope you decide to continue with this story :)

FW out.
FPG chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
We need more IchiNana fics. Why is it hard to write this pairing? Lisa wasn't a problem, but seriously?
GoldenFalls chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
This story is well written, but you stick very closely too cannon. I can't imagine this happenening the way you write it because Nanao is a vice-captain and therefor should be able to defeat a low level hollow even while protecting people easily. Also, she has duties that Rukia doesnt, like forcing her captain to do his paperwork. I don't think she'd be assigned to patrol a town or have the time to pretend to be a highschool student,

Still, I like your premise and your writing is fun to read.
NemesisprimeLiveJournal chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Wonderful. I've always wondered how the story would turn out if someone else had been in Rukia's place. Thank you for not completely copying and pasting these two stories. of course the concept of retaing Nanao's attitude from the TV show was also

satisfying. But- I'll have to wonder out loud- how did you manage to to mimic the personality of Nanao so well? I suppose it's quite more simple than it seems. Either this or you are just that exquisite. Meanwhile, as I right this, I have yet to verify my account for LiveJournal. I suppose I shall wait.

Cheers,

Nemesis
Zaralann chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Nice!
Konoton chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I thought I recognized that title. Thanks Chemestry class.

And [i]damm[/i] you!

;)
Orchamus chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
This seems like it will be neat. I've always liked Nano, such a calm personality.
iamnuff chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
you missed the best part,

ichigo killing the first hollow, i want to see if she was impresed by his uberpowers
iamnuff chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
huh, nice idea, dont get the whole... sodium bit, that kinda a odd name for a story dont ya think?
Space Odin chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
keep up the funny story. can't wait for more
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
Nanao is one of my favorite “Bleach” characters and I’m glad I found this story. Most of the Nanao stories have her paired with Kyoraku, which really doesn’t interest me. The IchigoNanao pairing is very interesting and is way better than that damn IchigoRukia pairing. *shudder* Anyway, I hope you continue with this story soon.