Reviews for Obsession
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
the sex was...unexpected...but the beginning was nice and slow... I'm confused though, why are the twins doing all the lovey mushy things to Nekozawa?
TinkersBells chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh my god I love the twins in this, you should do a nekozawaXHitachiin story. Pretty please
DarylAsskickerDixon chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
HOTTTTTTTT
irgroomer chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh damn...now I wish there were more Neko Tama tics. This was just damn HOT! Whew. O.o
Steve chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was just amazing! I'm normally not one for longer stories but you are just so good at writing that this could have been a novel and I probably would have spent 5 straight hours with it and still not want to put it down!
ShalieRayne chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Omg I love it!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
...*stares gaping at screen* *gulps* Um... Um... I think my brain just melted from reading this fantastic characterization and it's so FABULOUS! LOVE ITTTTTT!
Goku and Chichi Luverr chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was just... indescribable... I never thought of them as a couple! But this. This makes me want to read more of them. That made me feel all warm inside. And I loved how the twins were involved! (They're two of my favorite characters.) Having Nekozawa be their toy was brilliant! I can't tell you all the things I loved about this story because the review would be too long so just know that I loved it! :D
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
_Fans Self_ Too friggin hot in here. GOOD Story.

YYWKMN.
ahha.interesting chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
ANOTHER STORY,make yes? ..p i liked that
Consider this deleted chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I agree there's not much nekoxsuoh but I have found zero morixtama -_- kinda disapointing..LOL anyway on with the review! The story was very well thought out and seemed very likely to happen. Even down to the twins actions were in charachter..if I had to change even one thing in the story it would be ...hmm I'd add the words" I love you" in Russian as well. ;) it was an amazing read. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us! XD arigato!
Chetanlaiho chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow you actually made me want some twins/Nekozawa there, and I'm fairly sure it's not out there xD

Loved the story, I love Tamaki as a dirty talking seme, it's just such a nice contrast to his all kind and loving personality ;)
valentina knight valentine chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
so he's russian? i never knew well this was a cute fic i liked it:)
Raiji Magiwind chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
All I can say is wow...O.O... *nosebleed*. I wish there where more good Tamaki X Nekozawa ones like this out there...I could read this sort of crack all day...

*fans self*
Seraphine Sky chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
lovely story, Tamaki was soo cute in this!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »