Reviews for It's Not Funny
IShipMaskyXHoodie chapter 4 . 9/11
Wow. At first I thought it was funny but when Starscream blew up(not literally) in anger and an entire town was destroyed that is when it stops being funny.

This is how potenially wrong a prank could turnout.
pikachukite chapter 4 . 9/6
poor jazz.
FelixMarome chapter 4 . 8/6
Wow... I honestly though this was crack. "I-I just thought it would be funny", it turned out to be... just wow. You are an amazing writer.
Lanny-Sama chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
I simply love how this starts out as a funny prank, and spirals into deadly serious TRAUMA for the human race. Haha! It's still kinda funny, but with a heavy tone : I like it.
MitzvahRose chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
I admit, at the beginning I was laughing too. Sure, it was guilty laughter; I had this uneasy feeling, but I was still laughing, wasn't I?

Poor, poor Jazz... Not because he doesn't deserve the treatment he received, but because he does. He does deserve it... You're right.
It's not funny.
Ka chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
... man. I was also expecting a humourous fic.
Still, yeah, that's about how it might go.
Ersatz Writer chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Wow... I really thought it would be one of those hilarious crack fics where both sides have a bit of fun laughing at each other's antics or something... But this went... Beyond my expectation. Like Jazz, I laughed uproariously at Starscream's reaction to the leaflet, and then the laughter turned into muted horror at the outcome... Fantastic twist. Perfectly written. :) Great job!
surxi25 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Wow. That felt like a punch in the gut. First you star laughing along with Jazz, maybe thinking that Screamer deserves some sympathy... And then you realize that, as much as a possible victim he might be, he is also a victimizer himself.
And above all else, that domestic abuse (or any kind, really) Is Not Funny.
Overall, great work.
panthothenate chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
It really wasn't funny. Dark, I liked it and the different characters portrays. Great read.
Eminnis chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Aww...poor Jazz! Really who would've expected a reaction like that?

Good story.

Eminnis
super chip chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
It really wasn't funny. In the best, most gloriously awful way possible. What a shocking dose of dramatic horror, so rare in a fandom that tends towards idealistic, emotionally light, escapist stories...I got the feeling that it was partially a reaction to those, forgive me if I'm wrong. Anyway, other reviewers have said it better, but I guess what I'm trying to tell you is that this was really great in ways that had nothing to do with my enjoyment and everything to do with quality and guts. I think the weight of this story will remain heavily upon me for a long, long while.

Strangely enough, something small stood out to me as particularly disturbing and shifted the context of the story somewhat. Megatron had bite marks on his mouth and on the mangled lower half of his face. Why did Starscream use his teeth?
Spider-Midget chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
The first few chapters were hilarious, and I thought it was going to be a humor fic, despite the warnings. I'm almost glad you did what you did, though. I think the fic could have survived if you kept it comedic, but it's sort of refreshing to see something blow up in someones face for once. More realistic, I guess.

I did enjoy this, but I also wanted to let you know I really, really enjoy the way you write.
LunaticV chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
oh, poor, poor jazz..

i thought it would be funny too.

and half expecting starscream to be touched and wanting OUT from under megatron's rule.. XP
The Apple's Pie chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
o.o

Damn. That was wonderful.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
...I...don't think I'm supposed to find this as amusing as I should...