Reviews for Imposters
Abraxas' Lover chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
What the fuck has gotten into Voldemort and his Death Eaters? I think they were high on something! Damn.
yay chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
...this was pretty funny.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
"She tried to eat me." LOLOLOL, I love these!
unstained chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
this was funny. I like it

dont know what else to say. Goodbye
InsertQuirkyPenNameHere chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
this really brightened up my day, quite a few laugh-out-loud moments. thanx :)
Shiki chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
That was incredibly awesome! What a fun read... and oi vey, the ego of Lucius. :) Definitely my favorite pair to read about!
DraculasSpawn chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
This is brilliant. Bloody. This is so funny, I loved so hard when Lucius clone said 'she tried to eat me!' Great job.
The Traveling Portkey chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hahaha, this was so funny! I think the scenes of the alien-clones outside the spaceship were so well done!
KaraTrain chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
lol i can see why its your favorite.

My favorite part was the seat belts and "Your world is perverse"

cracked me up.
Fyrefly chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
“You did that on purpose!” Lucius seethed. “You’re trying to hurt me—or take advantage of me! Not that I could really blame you, I am uncommonly striking.”

“When we get out of here, I’m going to uncommonly strike the shit out of you!”

I laughed. Out loud. :) Nicely done.
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
HAHA Those aliens should have done more research on their 'subjects'. The interaction between Lucius and Severus was priceless. Excellent read!
star-breaker990 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
oh gosh! this was INSANELY hilarous!

my favourite part was when "they greeted each other in the typical human fashion, a passionate kiss on the lips, drawing attention from unsuspecting bystanders"

i like how lucius is so not himself :-)
redbull07 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
utterly insane. and yet- it works. Absolutely loved this duckie!
Llexeh chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh, it was SO hilarious!

I seriously think I'm going to have the image of the two of them bickering in a space ship stuck in my head for the eternity! The lines and your special humour made it one of my favourite stories.

The fact it has Lucius in it could help too, but I don't think it's mandatory.

.Princess