Reviews for Cadman the Vampire Slayer
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Lol, that was fun. :-)) Great ficlet.
Arashi7 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
I loved it! It's so creative, and let's face it, messing with John's head is always fun. I love the idea of Cadman as a Slayer - and Novak as a Watcher is priceless!
ValleyA chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
LOL! That was great! I loved including Dr. Novak from the Daedalus! Way too cute!
Obsessed Pam chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
This was fun to read - seeing Carson in the driving seat with John squirming was unusual to say the least.
lindajrjt chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Cute little two shot. A bit of human on a sad day. Just found out one of the TV stations I watch is going off the air for good so this did help to cheer me up a bit. Thank you. The idea of Carson causing John to be so anxious was really quite amusing and I thoroughly enjoyed that. My favorite part was when Carson did not take all the blood that John thought he would take.
mikabronxgirl chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
pretty funny. though i think it was BJ and NOT Trapper. It was the episode where everyone pranks themselves and accuse BJ of pulling the prank.

loved the story.. poor John sometimes he has foot in mouth disease.
screaminheathen69 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
*chuckle* *snort* Oh, dear lord...

Ya gotta love that 'plausible deniability...
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Very cleverly done with great dialogue.
night animal chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This one is really entertaining! Won't you please continue?:) I love the comments Sheppard makes! "Peeping Toms"? Heh heh... The chapter is well-written, as well. Please, please write more!
OXBastetXO chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
ROFL! You are so deranged, girl! Love it!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Sheppard smirked. “Oh, yes, and I seem to remember something else from that television show. Does this mean that your boyfriend is a vampire with a soul?”

Cadman’s grin was now pure cheekiness. “I’ll be sure to tell him you said so. Have fun at your next checkup, sir.”

“Oh, crap.”

*dies of laughter* Wonderful stuff!X-D
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Cute. I liked it.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Maybe too much caffeine and too little sleep was involved, but I loved this! Wondrously humorous. Well-written, as all your stuff is. *laughs* Great fic.
drufan chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Do you hear me laughing? I love this. Do you see the Dru in front of my Fan...I loved Buffy and Angel. And what a perfect choice of Cadman and Novak. Oh you were all over this.

I can hear the skepticism in Sheppard and understand how he would just roll with it. Did I tell you that I love this? And how you've weaved the history of both shows and made it mesh. You go girl! Excellent answer to the challenge.