Reviews for Off the Script
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Lol You liars, you. This was really well written! . I can't wait to go and read your other stories. :D But first... *walks off to find cookies*
Alice The Walker chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
a) i personally don't think you did badly

b) the ending was at odds with how they acted throughout. I like consitency myself unless you were too say reveal that they had been dating before, etc. otherwise it seems a little forced. but that's just my own unprofessional opinion.
love at third sight chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I loved Hiyoshi in this. _

~Tally
kura-permanenthiatus chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Im not a royal fan, but fuji's simply so cute here!

Sakura~
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
lol i LOVE fuji the sadist XD just like him to be like that. poor hiyoshi, nobody remembers who he is...
Setsuna-X chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Haha, that was funny. I love how you mentioned all the random plot devices that were applied onto Ryoma and how some of the other characters were all like 'wth are ppl thinking when they write this stuff?' - It's really funny when someone actually thinks and writes down all the odd stuff in fanfiction, especially with our PoT boys, lol.
On the Road chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Loved the fic. Must admit Hiyoshi is forgetable. Other than being the guy Ryoma beats with the annoying catch phrase, I don't think he has done much else. Loved Niou's comment about being paired with Shishido. I've also read a few where Yagyuu is paired with Yuuhsi. I've always wonder what Mukhai and Ootori thought about it, not to mention the people involved. Also what's happening to the poor characters not in the fic. Have they already escaped or they stuck some other fic. Propably the latter. Kepp writing.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
funny :D twisted, weird, totally random, cracked, but still funny! _
PoTLove chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
YAY! another great Royal Pair authoress!

I'll keep reading your stories!
Gabby0214 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That was awesome. OMG LMAO! I thought the idea was fantasic, great job. Gabby
Chibisuke chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
"'I've had CFS, paraplegia, amnesia, angst attacks... I've been forced to eat Atobe's cooking... been in a car accident, been forced to dress up as a maid, been Fuji's victim countless times.'"

Uguahh... am I guilty too? (shifty eyes)

I love this to itty-bitty pieces since it utterly amuses me to no end. Great job, awin-chan~

-Chibi

P.S. Yay for the '10,0th post'~ XD
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Kyahahaha! I think it was very well written, awin-chan! Here's to the 10 0th post of Pointless but Original Talking! (Although we've shot way past that, I think.) I like this story!

Thanks for writing it!
lilgurlanima chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
i like this! hahaha!
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Oh! Yay! XD

Royal Pair! XDD

Meh. I've been stuck on Royal Pair recently -.-' I think it's eaten half of my brain.

O.O I didn't think this sucked, really. A little bit on the random side, I guess, but it was still an enjoyable read. XP
Dudly chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Lovely, lovely xD I didn't really read it attentively, but I still find it good. Good job on revising the beginning n_n

Ah, yay us!

... is that advertising I see? xDD

Dudly -xx-