Reviews for Love
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Once again, another brilliant one shot. It's short and simple, but that's the beauty of it. I can't fault it.
Ogehsim chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Brilliant.

That is the only word to describe this.
Gladrial10 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Beautiful. You said everything neccesary to give this the right punch in few words. Not an easy task. Nice touch adding the common usage of the word toward the end. In the favorites it goes.
ADoubtfulGuest chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Your writing style is so unspeakably lovely and unique. I especially loved the musings that are in parenthesis; they add a lot . . . a lot of rhythm, if you understand what I'm trying to say ;

I like the way that she seems to be absent-mindedly thinking of the emotion of love, while really she's contemplating the simplicity of the word . . . Again, don't mind me if I'm talking nonsense.

This was great ] You have a lot of talent!
Figurine chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
(Typical of British economy, to compact something so vast into a single syllable.)

Amazing.

Oh, this was such a lovely concept, very well executed ]

Because Mrs. Lovett does indeed seem to toss the word around.

Very good description, and in general a very good oneshot!

Going on my favourites. Definitely1
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
i liked it. Nellie does toss 'love' around so much (and now i've picked it up!) that it does seem pointless. this was an amzing one shot! i loved it!
Twisted Ingenue chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Gosh...you are amazing, I swear! Most people can't pull off such short stories and make them interesting and meaningful...but you can. *sighs* And it seems almost effortless when you do it! (which I do NOT mean as an insult.)
MissDepp4eva chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Wonderful story! I loved the plot line it was very original!
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
The last line in this is just PERFECT. I love this one-shot. I have to say you are one of my absolute favorite authors on this site. You write Toddvett so well!
Kido Aeyka chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
What an absolutely amazing oneshot! Definitely a favorite from me. Extremely well-written. :3
andaere chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Wow, you are a very skilled writer. This is really good, perfect little oneshot and kind of haunting in a way. Especially those beautiful paranthesised (sp?) sentences. Unique idea, too, because Mrs. Lovett definately does toss the word 'love' all over the place without seeming to think about it, but with Mr. T it would be different. Your descriptive writing was excellent, especially how you described Sweeney (colorless, comfortless, needy, tired, a grey shell of a creature) and the girl with her 'strapping young suitor'. Also at the beginning where you write Mrs. Lovett almost stumbles over herself, it had me thinking of her tripping over those... unique dresses she wears in the movie. (Hey, Sweeney Todd didn't get an Academy Award nomination for costumes without reason!) Funny mental image there. xD

Sorry 'bout the long review... I just love your writing SO much! Hope you write more soon! )
The Kookie chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Aw. Very sad but well written. It really sums up Mrs. Lovett's character and a small aspect of what she thinks on the matter of "love". Thanks for posting. I'm favoriting.
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Oo I liked! You ought to update more, wot with me not being able to see the great Mr. T as often as I'd like (i.e. I had a really bad cold and had to miss it, so fanfics must make up for it).

xoxox

wolf
Little Mae chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Ahh, 's like the plague or cute one-shot anyway(I feel bad for more every day).I especially like when you described Sweeney's eyes as "tired and needy".Now update Stakes instead of studying! haha
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Omg.

I love those last lines. Love doesn't mean anything. ABSOLUTELY HAUNTING! I love haunting and tragic sentences! You have done a very good job on this fic! How do you do it? I love your style of writing and your description. Bloody brilliant. I also like how you described ears like seashells. Very nice imagery. Hope to read more from you!