Reviews for Cold, Cold Ground
Sara chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Hauntingly good.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I LOVED this! Poor Wash, I feel so bad for him. :( I loved how you wrote Zoe here. Great fic.
Delwin chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Just finished reading, and I am left speechless. Absolutely beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This was just about the most amazing thing in every way possible. You are amazing.
Jade of Purple chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I really enjoyed your story. You stayed completely true to the characters. Nicely done.
NoMoreForMe44 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Such a beautiful and realistic story. Loved it!
JustLikeToRead chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Very good. Made me cry, though.
lethalenigma chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
LOVED this. I felt like I was actually watching it in an episode of the show. Very well done!
Goose Lady chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This was literally the nicest, most character driven, true to tone fanfic I have ever read.

Thank you, it was excellent in dialogue pacing and tenor.

I loved every word.
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
That was beautiful and a perfect compliment to that episode.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Great concept for this story and I liked how it played out until towards the end. That last extended lovemaking scene kind of broke the flow of the narrative and dissipated the power of the work overall for me, though. That part could have been a little shorter I think without losing the point or the heat of the scene.
CoolBreez chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Best Wash/Zoe story ever. I was absolutely riveted. The depth of story and character. I couldn't stop reading and I am overjoyed that I did not know where you were going with the plot. I think my favorite part might have been when Zoe realized that while she was waiting for Wash to complain about Mal's recklessness, that voice she was hearing over and over was actually her own. I had to pause and cheer you for that beauty. I'm sure I'll have to read this several more times to catch more of your brilliance. It's funny, in the end, I have had the same worry that Wash expresses in this story. I am blown away at how you handled it. This story is stunning and I think it'll stick with me for a long time to come. Thank you for being so delicate and detailed with it. Thank you for not taking the easy way out and letting it role out with breadth and tone and real time. Thank you for this wonderful tribute to Wash and Zoe.
nerak1138 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Loved it. That is all.
0106Demeter chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Damn. You write Wash well. Thank you, I look forward to reading more.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
It's getting quite addicting, reading you write Wash. You do it so well. :o)

After your last reply when you mentioned how Tracey's bullet would affect Wash, I just had to run up and find this story.

Another great job, totally tapping into a tiny moment on the show that opened up into something much more meaningful for our favorite pilot.

Bravo!