Reviews for Ducky, Diary 4
DevilishMagpie4 chapter 1 . 7/2
Way to short. Why won't anyone write anything about Maggie?
lovefairy22 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I loved it, I am trying to still get my hands on the last four books though. I'll keep trying if you keep writing!
DancingGrass chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Very Good!

I can't wait to read the rest.
hater of crap meaningless fics chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
this is really rubbish. i mean what is the point. random statements about random things. why would people want to read it. this is really annoying. give it some context. wierd.
poppyfields13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
unfortunatly i havn't read Ducky's third diary, which i think will annoy me for like, forever, but i can't get my hands on a copy! that aside, i really like this so far even tho i am confused about who 'brendan' and 'bud' are... but yeah, i like it and can't wait for more.
Andrea P. Quintell chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I like the concept. I always wondered how the writers would have developed Ducky's character had the CD series continued.

I think the reason so many fandoms see him as being gay is probably because a lot of people think he was supposed to be (the series just was cut off too early). There are a lot of really strong clues in his diaries, and some phrases that are cut off, that make it seem like he is supposed to be the "token gay character".

Also, it's Amalia with an "A", not Amelia. )

I'm interested to read more!
cjrustu chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Ducky most definitely needs a Diary 4.

You've definitely captured his voice; I would have liked to hear more. I'll settle with you continuing this fic, though. :)

Have fun with this, friend.
anon chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
sorry but dont get this.

its really wierd.