Reviews for The Kitsune Seal
BClassDemon chapter 5 . 2/15
I know this story haven't been updated in over 9ish years but I hope you'll update one day :)
ethan.lukkar chapter 5 . 9/6/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
PharaohsMagician chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
This is an awesome story so far! I love how you've added things that's just makes the story so much more interesting. I love that Kyuubi's made the seal not as bad, but worse at the same time. And I love that Kakashi-sensei didn't wait to seal the marks and how Sakura woke them up the second time. And this latest chapter with the bet was awesome! I love how Kakashi-sensei was, as was his team, and Naruto because it makes total sense. And I love the Sakura is going to play match maker. I just hope that Sasuke isn't bad because it sort of turned me off the show when they did that except for they meet later on and the filler episodes they do. But this is an awesome story and I really love it. I know my twin does, too. Especially when Temari fights. You're an awesome writer. Cheers and ta! We'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
ExodiaGeass8910 chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
I wonder when the Kyuubi will let Naruto know what he did to the seal, and why. Please update soon!
strabimonx chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Nice
Silver Dragon Master chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
you should update
Gaara's Demon Sister Shi chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
please finish this story I like it so far
Mermaid's Magic chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
please update soon I will be waiting
alex02 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
awesome can't wait to see more
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Man I just finished reading another story of yours and I wonder why I never found your stories before so far everything I read is great. I will have to check out your other stories and see what they are like, I like the new skills that Team 7 has and I can't wait to see what else you will come up with.