Reviews for The Kitsune Seal
ExodiaGeass8910 chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
I wonder when the Kyuubi will let Naruto know what he did to the seal, and why. Please update soon!
strabimonx chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Nice
Silver Dragon Master chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
you should update
Gaara's Demon Sister Shi chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
please finish this story I like it so far
Sarah132cs chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
please update soon I will be waiting
alex02 chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
awesome can't wait to see more
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Man I just finished reading another story of yours and I wonder why I never found your stories before so far everything I read is great. I will have to check out your other stories and see what they are like, I like the new skills that Team 7 has and I can't wait to see what else you will come up with.
goddessa39 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I love NaruHina. So I have no pairing complaints.
This fic has defenite potential, but I wanna see more of Kyuubi/Naruto's mental relationship.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
wow this story just gets worse and worse , it makes me wonder if this sites actually managed to remove all the good writers
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
wow sucky chapter you changed the outcome of cannon fights with no reason which is stupid as sakura was no more powerful than in cannon so the fight should have been exactly the same
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
allot of ppl dont like naru/hina as its so over done but the amount of hate sasu/hina will generate will be astounding as sasuke is a total douche
backandwhitecat chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
two things,1:please tell me that you will continue writing this fic and 2:why isn't naruto using the seal?
Gohan Zero chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
This story is really good hope to see you start up on it again.

Also hope you update Naruto: Rebirth of Arrancar Bloodline

P.s Read your profile and thought that the Naruto Overlord idea was awesome.
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Naruhina that's the pairing I hope for
An extreme fan of - me chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Lies. LIEZ! you said that you would finish it but you didn't... :( not happy jan.

However, If you so manage as to prove me wrong, well... Just please update okay? I will give you 19 virtual cookies if you do! And I will also hive you 19 kunai to the face if you don't! _

Please update? Love the story. Later!