Reviews for Mystery Girl
Alright
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Way to go
S-VFreak chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
OK, sorry for the I-didn't-knew-there-were-more-chapters review. Yeah, totally sorry.

I thought this story was only two chapters long, so I didn't see the rest and, since this was such an amazingly writed one, I just had to review to say the writer to continue it. And then, when I closed the window I looked to the chapter box for the first time and... "OMG, I'm an idiot!"

So, sorry for the innecesarilly send review... really, sorry. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm reading the rest of the story.

S-VFreak
S-VFreak chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
And could I know where in the world are the next 3 or 4 chapters?

Update already! there are people waiting here... and I'm one of them BTW! :)

I love the concept of this story, Zoey trying to find an answer to a question without knowing she is the only one who can figure out that mystery girl... an exellent work!

It doesn't deserve to be left out, so... finish it, please?

Congrats and don't forget this story please!

S-VFreak
draco122 chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
the tne fat guys with their wives salsa dancing was a bit odd but funny. Anyway overall such a nice story. Shows how we can miss things that are right in fornt of us.

Draco122
draco122 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
i must say i am imprssed nice job. I love it a lot.

Draco122
AquaLotus chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
This was such a cute story, I loved it! I especially loved the pork chop part from a couple chapters ago, that had me laughing hysterically! XD
The Lonely Fox chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
That was a great story and I really enjoyed it
schillingklaus chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
Finally ... Of course most readers will have known in advance that Zoey was Chase's m-girl.
Wrider1004 chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
Zoey is SO dumb. lol, just kidding. :)
cassididdy chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
aw thats TO CUTE!
Zina Nevirone chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Three words :

End.

Of.

An.

Era.

Oh, wait that's four...never mind. That's what it is. The end of an era, the end of a chapter in my life. I can't believe it's over.

No more waiting, no more going 'how oblivious can Zoey be?' and no more going 'OMG. How can she think it's her?'

I'm going to miss this story. Thank you for making my sick day much much better.
Ronmione x3 chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
Haha, amazing ending, I loved all the nervousness in this chapter, and especially the crazy analogies! ;-D
tennisgirlxoxo chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
Aw... So cute! Just loved the ending, so sweet and filled with fluff. :D

Totally can picture Chase and Zoey in this kind of situation. I agree that there are not as many Chase/Zoey fans anymore, I am caught in the middle between them and Chola, so I loved reading this story! It brought back all the Choey love. :) Lovely story, absolutely cute ending, just how I like it.

~Jo