Reviews for Things you don't know about the NEXT GENERATION
If you wrote that before the family tree then you got really lucky with the number of cousins
anasveltana chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
:-O I never saw this coming. OMG. You are a genius
The Lioness chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
I loved this! I was so overcome with emotion I couldn't think straight for some time. You showed the true Lily Potter. Not Lily Evans. Lily Potter. You could tell that,after being told so many times how much she was like her Grandmother,she wanted to break away. Be different. This chapter,and story is a tribute.
Thę Łįønęšš
PotterVampireFan chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
cool
crownthegoldfish chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
I also seem to be obsessed with Albus Potter too.
mrcrowley chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
great way to end things, not really telling all of it.
I-Like-WAFFLES chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
... I saw what you did there with the Hallows. And it was genius.

James - Elder Wand

Albus - Invisibility Cloak

Lily - Resurrection Stone

I think I love you.
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
Loved this, i thought it was really brilliant how you managed to weave a story through all these small facts that were presented to us, simply marvelous. :)
AlenaMai chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
what about family reunions? that would be pretty awkward.
AngelMorph chapter 9 . 6/24/2010
"Lily is fascinating, and I'm planning to write a multi-chaptered story about her and what really happened. I've got already down on paper a Prologue and a couple of chapters, but since I'm writing it in Italian I don't really know when I will be able to post it."

Please forgive my broken Italian (I can't spell and I don't have my dictionary handy):

Lo fato que stai scrivendo in italiano non e un buon ragone per non partegarlo. Mi piacerebo molte legerlo; sarebe una buon ragone per praticare mio italiano e sono sicuro che non sono la sola a volere legerlo.

What I'm trying to say, in case my blurb was entirely illegible, is that you've caught my interest and I would love to read your work, even in Italian. I'm not entirely sure why you feel the need to translate everything before you post... Although the bulk of it is in English, has a substantial Italian readership and if your translated work is any indication, I'm sure the originals would also be a hit...
Sophie101 chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Wow that was amazing. My favourite was Lily's chapter. So cool. Good job. Maybe you could write another one that has other next generation people in it too, like Dominique or Louis.
glistening moon chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
lol! i can see it happening and find it so funny i am almost crying!
isolemnlyswearthatiamup2nogood chapter 8 . 10/11/2009
Okay, really confused. First it sounded like she becomes sick, then she's dead, then she's bringing Snape (really Snape?) back from the dead...so what happened? Did she mess with dark magic to bring Snape back which backfired, caused her to land herself in St. Mungo's and then eventually die? I loved the story for all of the other characters, but honestly that was not how I imagined Lily Luna.
duj chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
Interesting story, well told through glimpses of their lives, but there's one *huge* typo (huge because of its implications) at the end of ch 7: "Maybe it was when her sister started messing around with the Dark Arts."

Which *her* is that? The only "her" in this story who even has a sister is Victoire, and I assume it isn't one of those two messing around with Dark Arts...
Bluey G chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
good next generation

ive only just started so give me a week and check mine out but this is great

i've got competition.