Reviews for Live Free or Let Me Die
Dark-Hunter1992 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Oh please update! There's not enough Stay Alive fics out there and your writing style is very good. I can't wait for the second chapter...!
homicidal kitty chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
nice :D

i like it.
ValkyriaAusekla chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Again great job!
ValkyriaAusekla chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Hello there, I loved your chapter. Very well done on having it be intune with the movie. If you don't already know, there is a movie on Elizabeth Bathory titled "Bathory" made in 2008. Keep doing well!
Sakura Tate chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
Hey LOVE your story please update it more frequently that would be awsume!
RWolfe94 chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
I know it's been a long time... but it would be awesome if you updated! I'm starting to really get into the story and I realy want to see what will happen to Ashley. Plus it's fun to read!
Taran Halket chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
You know what I really Liked this movie as well and all i was looking for was the beginning Seance type thing and you had it so I'm happy. Besides I would never be able to write all that out for the hell of it so good job.
TheBeautyInEverything chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
cant wait for the next chapter!
the super penguin chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
AvanJogiaLuver chapter 5 . 3/3/2009
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
SierralaineWalsh chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
Yay! Finally you updated.. Aw, I love October. I was so sad she had to die.. Anyway, update soon! :)
SierralaineWalsh chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Yay! A regular update.. I'm happy. I just saw the movie again.. Anyway, waiting for the next chapter.. :)
SierralaineWalsh chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
I'm glad you updated. I'm reading the next one.. Hope you update soon. :)
SierralaineWalsh chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
I love Swink! Please do update this story! I love it! :)
naeko101 chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
cant wait for te next chapter and cant wait to see more thaings happening i loved the movie it was awsome