Reviews for Fatal Flaws
WHY DID IT HAVE TO END LIKE THAT AFTER ALL THAT ANGST I GET THIS...this sad ending. THERE HAS TO BE A SEQUEL THATS IT IMMA BOUT TO GO AND SEARCH! but anyways this story was so good i loved it alot!
Isolating chapter 26 . 9/12/2015
I love this story Thank you for all your hard work!
NorthernShinigami chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
This story had been... amazing. But twelve hours straight from chapter 1 I seriously need a break now! xD
tntiggris chapter 26 . 6/21/2012
I can't really tell you what brought me back to reading beyblade fanfiction but for whatever reason I'm here lol.

I love this pairing and am so glad I had the chance to read your story. The dynamics of their relationship and their individual characterizations make my fangirl heart weep. Weeeeep ;_;

I'm off to read the sequel even tho I'm not sure if I can take anymore. Haha.

Thanks for a great story for one of my favorite pairings. :)
Adicius Seed chapter 26 . 4/16/2012
I love your story! OMG the best ReixBoris FanFiction I ever read
Leii-Leii chapter 26 . 8/16/2011
I love this fic so much. I think I'm stating a fact when I say you grasped Boris's personality well; only a few writers manage to do that (I can't even do it!).

I love this fic so much I'm actually reading it again. Because the sequel is still unfinished which I also love.

Aaaand I'm gonna stop being creepy now.

P.S. I really love how you portrayed Boris. Really.

P.P.S. I lied, I'm still being creepy.
LaughingFreak chapter 26 . 1/25/2011
Okay, I loved the story, it was absolutely awesome. Boris is hilarious and Ray is sweet, Yuriy is trippy and Kai is the funny new Dr. Phil. I have one problem though...why isn't there more? Could you ever make more? That would be spectacular.

~LaughingFreak
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 26 . 5/31/2010
it's over? WTF?

then? are they together or what?

damn you Boris! I wanted a happy endiiiing!

xD jajaj nice one!

I admite that doring the chapter 16 (or 18) i felt it kind of boring, but it was worted to keep on reading.

I would loved other type of ending, though.

anyway! going to read another ff xD yaaaay
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 21 . 5/30/2010
Aww that was so beautiful(so much that I have to live a RR here XD)

the part were Rei says ''Wo Ai Ni''

I wonder if Kai knows what that mean.. Like that if Boris asks him... LOL xD jajaja
YourHeart-ShapedBox chapter 26 . 5/23/2010
I just think you should know that I absolutely love this story. I read it along time ago (at least it feels that way) and I absolutely don't think you need to rewrite it. It's amazing.

Also, I'm insanley happy that you decided to write a sequel. )
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
Hi!

I love your fic! Until now, this is my favorite chapter jajaja xD

Your fic made me sad and at the same time made my laugh!

One knows wich one is a good fic when it can make you feel differents types of emotions

Very lol!

*claps*
Geirr Bassi chapter 26 . 12/8/2009
oh my god Im startin to love this couple a lot! What a wonderful sotry. So breath-taking and so very lurring. I love it, I had to finish it in one sit because it was so thrilling and juste couldnt be put down. I freakin love this story. Sad, lovely, beautifu, all in one. Every emotion! It was so well written, great imagery, I loved every bit of this story. Amazing!

-Geirr Bassi
Aralie Panda chapter 26 . 6/30/2009
I have to say that this is one of my favorite fanfics I have read.
Nekokonneko chapter 26 . 3/14/2009
Wow, what a journey. I love the kind of tension that dynamics like Rei and Boris create, and you definitely did it well. Boris was especially horribly under-developed and reading this sort o made up for that. You wrote him ridiculously well. So much so that I'm in love with all your other Rei/Boris fics ad I hope they are finished
Syciara-Lynx chapter 26 . 1/15/2009
OH.

MY.

GOD.

That was one of the best things I have ever read! And the most depressing... Fantastic job!