Reviews for Fatal Flaws
NorthernShinigami chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
This story had been... amazing. But twelve hours straight from chapter 1 I seriously need a break now! xD
tntiggris chapter 26 . 6/21/2012
I can't really tell you what brought me back to reading beyblade fanfiction but for whatever reason I'm here lol.

I love this pairing and am so glad I had the chance to read your story. The dynamics of their relationship and their individual characterizations make my fangirl heart weep. Weeeeep ;_;

I'm off to read the sequel even tho I'm not sure if I can take anymore. Haha.

Thanks for a great story for one of my favorite pairings. :)
Adicius Seed chapter 26 . 4/16/2012
I love your story! OMG the best ReixBoris FanFiction I ever read
Leii-Leii chapter 26 . 8/16/2011
I love this fic so much. I think I'm stating a fact when I say you grasped Boris's personality well; only a few writers manage to do that (I can't even do it!).

I love this fic so much I'm actually reading it again. Because the sequel is still unfinished which I also love.

Aaaand I'm gonna stop being creepy now.

P.S. I really love how you portrayed Boris. Really.

P.P.S. I lied, I'm still being creepy.
LaughingFreak chapter 26 . 1/25/2011
Okay, I loved the story, it was absolutely awesome. Boris is hilarious and Ray is sweet, Yuriy is trippy and Kai is the funny new Dr. Phil. I have one problem though...why isn't there more? Could you ever make more? That would be spectacular.

LaughingFreak
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 26 . 5/31/2010
it's over? WTF?

then? are they together or what?

damn you Boris! I wanted a happy endiiiing!

xD jajaj nice one!

I admite that doring the chapter 16 (or 18) i felt it kind of boring, but it was worted to keep on reading.

I would loved other type of ending, though.

anyway! going to read another ff xD yaaaay
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 21 . 5/30/2010
Aww that was so beautiful(so much that I have to live a RR here XD)

the part were Rei says ''Wo Ai Ni''

I wonder if Kai knows what that mean.. Like that if Boris asks him... LOL xD jajaja
YourHeart-ShapedBox chapter 26 . 5/23/2010
I just think you should know that I absolutely love this story. I read it along time ago (at least it feels that way) and I absolutely don't think you need to rewrite it. It's amazing.

Also, I'm insanley happy that you decided to write a sequel. )
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
Hi!

I love your fic! Until now, this is my favorite chapter jajaja xD

Your fic made me sad and at the same time made my laugh!

One knows wich one is a good fic when it can make you feel differents types of emotions

Very lol!

*claps*
Geirr Bassi chapter 26 . 12/8/2009
oh my god Im startin to love this couple a lot! What a wonderful sotry. So breath-taking and so very lurring. I love it, I had to finish it in one sit because it was so thrilling and juste couldnt be put down. I freakin love this story. Sad, lovely, beautifu, all in one. Every emotion! It was so well written, great imagery, I loved every bit of this story. Amazing!

-Geirr Bassi
Aralie Panda chapter 26 . 6/30/2009
I have to say that this is one of my favorite fanfics I have read.
Nekokonneko chapter 26 . 3/14/2009
Wow, what a journey. I love the kind of tension that dynamics like Rei and Boris create, and you definitely did it well. Boris was especially horribly under-developed and reading this sort o made up for that. You wrote him ridiculously well. So much so that I'm in love with all your other Rei/Boris fics ad I hope they are finished
Syciara-Lynx chapter 26 . 1/15/2009
OH.

MY.

GOD.

That was one of the best things I have ever read! And the most depressing... Fantastic job!
Tootchy chapter 26 . 8/11/2008
Is it bad that I expected Rei to die?

:/ Oh well, we all know I'm a heartless bitch now.

BUT SERIOUSLY, that was amazing. I was about to go on a rant about the ending because I thought it was going to be a happily ever after ending when Rei said "I don't hate you." However, you ended it perfectly. I mean there never -was- going to be a happily ever after, in fact, I'd say it was always going to be imperfect. That's what made the whole fiction so wonderful to read.

Well done,

I'll be waiting for the next fic!
froggyeyes789 chapter 25 . 8/11/2008
Haha ok making one cuz i so didn't realize that was the last one...yea I'm smart...but anyways thanks for such a GREAT fic! I'm really sad that its over :( but I'm defnintely going to be rereading this one many times! Thanks again!