Reviews for Auld Lang Syne
Kyouen chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Liked this very much. You conveyed the characters well, especially Tasuki and his accent. I enjoyed how Tasuki was the owner of the mountain / resort. Well done!
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Adorable! Loved every minute of it! :)
Rabid reader chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Beautiful! It needs a continuation though _ please.
Areyasha chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
yaaay! cute and fluffy as promised. Nice job :D
laughing looney chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oh my gosh I loved this story!I really really do!

write more ok? I love your stories!this is entertainment for a 13 year old me!
the.little.lullaby chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
this should definitely be a multi-chapter story! :D love it
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aw, this was adorable! Write some more for them! No one else does!
Herana chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Aw~ So cute! I love them together. I'm glad you wrote this... it made me happy/sad to read. Ah, thank you!
Tia-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I liked the story the way it was, but the stuff you added and changed makes it better. Your Tasuki is yummy and hot and hunky, but that is because you make me see him as a real guy who could be found in this world. And your Miaka is every girl who hopes to find love again. I love the maturity you gave her in this and your other stories.

I hope and pray that you'll be able to return to updating your ongoing stories very soon. Or maybe post some new ones if you have a block? I'm sure it isn't easy writing on one topic for so long. I'd like to read anything you wrote. :)

Take care,

Kitty-Hiime chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Sweet little story! I really like how Tasuki is the king of the mountain in this life too! That's totally awesome! XD I'm also glad that (even if it's sad) Taka left the picture because he died, and Miaka actually morned him. I've seen too many where he suddenly commits a terrible affair, which seems really out of character. I think it would be really interesting to see a fic where Miaka finds them all in the modern world as well. Anyways, thanks for the good read!
randomnosity chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Ah fluff... Haha. It was sweet, perfectly written and executed. Even reborn Tasuki is still king of the mountain... It's one of those fics that make you sigh and smile and think, there is still some good in this world. Whoa... Deep... Haha. Meh, I'm a hopeless romantic, what can I say? Lols. Loved it!
febrerocher chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Adorable! Sweet! Perfectly written! I could dish out a million other praises and it still won't be enough to convey how much I love this fic! It really got me going 'aww' at almost every sentence! Lols! I loved the ending, the end... and a new beginning... Squee! You're an awesome writer! I am officialli in love with your TasuMi fics! Haha.
The Bandit chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Short, but deep and filled with timeless love. Appreciated how you used Burn's poem as the parellel for making a new start while celebrating old memories. Very well done, Kitty o' Mine.

The Bandit

P.S. Saw the Kitten's review. Do we add that to the list of reasons for letting her get an account? ;-)
Sar-kaz-m chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Oi. You slipped a T/M fic out here on me?

Nicely done, KL. Very sweet.

Kylara Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Aww, very sweet. Reincarnated with the same name? Didn't expect that. Well done.