Reviews for Auld Lang Syne
KittyLynne chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Since you would be crushed for me not to leave you a review... I guess I'll give you tiny one. The story was very good and I'm happy to know that you finaly wrote a story I could read, even if it is a Fushigi Yuugi one! Keep up the good work and hope to see you writing more can't let your fans down!

love Firekitten (A.K.A your daughter)
roku kyu chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
A very sweet and satisfying story, like a piece of rich chocolate torte! I love the way you paint in all of the atmospheric details; I'm actually shivering a little with cold as if I were in that restaurant looking out the window on a snowy night. Well, all right, there's also snow outside my window, but that doesn't count. :P

I like the beginning, how Miaka is so unsure of her decision to take a chance on going there, and then your reveal, when we see whose plan it was all along. Your Tasuki voice is, as always, wonderfully down to earth and yet so charming-and he still has the Kansai accent, yay!

The way they kiss almost before they meet again is different and a lot of fun-I like that new approach. The ending is, as I said before, also satisfying: a new beginning and hopefully, the end of Miaka's grief.

Although I look forward to more chapters of your ongoing stories, little side trips like this are also a delight to read. Keep up the great work!

Ja ne!

bant chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Absolutely georgeous. I cannot even praise this enough, georgeous.
chibi chidori chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I loved this! please please please write another chapter?
Xx.hood.winked.xX chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
nyehh... login glitch, so I'm just gonna review this without signing in.. but it's still the same ol' me! D

*sigh* this is a really, really, really sweet lil fic.. I really enjoyed reading it over and over again! you really do have a talent in writing TasuMi fics! Loved the dialogue and setting, it was perfect! Now, I know I'm not the first one to say this, but, you can take this fic to a lot of places! this one shot is still very nice though, that way you don't have a lot of pending fics! hehehe...

really hope you can update your other fics soon! but remember to take your time (not too much though! lol!) in making your upcoming chaps 'KittyLynne Quality'! I will be waiting faithfully for your next update!

see ya in another review!

Crazy Lady chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I loved this story for I thought it was so cute! Please keep up the wonderful work on writing.
Lancetheflamesniper chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
As usual my friend, a well written, beautiful work. I cannot express it any better save to say that it reminded me of my own story of finding love one night at the end of a year. Keep up the wonderful work my friend. And have a great new year.
ValyEmma chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Adorable! _

One perfect little one shot I had the pleasure to read some time ago... (Forgot when... ahem.)

Anyway, I hope to see more little one shots from you. And involving other characters/couples. (Or Tasuki/Miaka too, but well, I wanna see how you deal with other characters/couples *g*)

Jessica Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Lovely little ficlet, KL. And what a promising beginning for our two love birds. _
Appaku chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Favorite line: "Because I’m filthy stinkin’ rich an’ I own th’ whole damn place!"

That got a healthy chuckle out of me. :D Towards the beginning I was already thinking that a mountain lodge was the perfect place to find Tasuki. It was an enjoyable read, and the dialog flowed nicely, as did the narrating voice for Miaka. It kept things interesting even before Tasuki came in.
inuphantom13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
(_) I love it! Once again, you've shown us your incredible talent for writing Tasuki/Miaka fics (_) I really hope you can get out some new chapters for your other FY fanfics soon (especially "The Promise: A Tasuki and Miaka Love Story" (_)) I'm really looking forward to that! Well, jaa mata ne! (.~)
kytheria chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Oh, delicious warm and fuzzies! My favorite line: "I’m th' big boss of the mountain, just like before!"

Short, sweet, and wonderful.
Yahnkehy chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Wah! I loved this the first time I read it and I still love it now! I still say that there are a TON of places you could take it from here, but one-shot is still rather wonderful.

Best of luck on writing MORE fics in the VERY NEAR future. Ganbatte kudasai, Lynne-chan!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2