Reviews for This is a Joke, Right?
Kagome Echizen Fan chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
please update soon
ink0and0paper chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
awesome
kaoru-sama chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
i love this story! oh...i know. have them put kiri's life in danger...that will get attention and it'll be a great plot twist.
Mystic Mage-chan chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
The wallpaper is Kiri? So the phone was Ochiai's? *giggle*

I like it!
Honeymusterd chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
wait in the book narumi and kiri accidentaly kiss...will this?
AppleShortCake chapter 4 . 4/10/2008
yay awesumnes~! :D luv beauty pop!
nomanslandvicki chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
looking forward to more so please update soon
cxvxs chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
awesomeness! - glad you updated! i really liked it! o... i just had an idea... -clasps hands over mouth- nevermind, nevermind! it's your series, you can write it any way you like! and i really like what you're doing with it! - if you ever get stuck, just message me and i can give you a couple ideas!

caoi! -cxvxs

(ps-borders don't appear on this site unless its "[" this one. i dont know why but its really annoying...)
Writing Critic chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
YEAH! Finally it is up! That was awesome!
D chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Keep it going!

~:D
Sandra chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Wow! In the last couple books it wasn't that suspensful, but now its really getting me nervous of what's gonna happen next to the S.P. I love this series by the way! Oh and thanks for putting up Book 8 for us who can't understend Japaneese and it doesen't come out until 2 monts probably here. I think the story is at its best in theis part but towards the midle it was alittle bland. ~_~ Don't you think Takeda (in bonous story "I Want to be a Prince" Vol.7) should appear in the story and Chisami should fall in love with him. That'll twist up more romance in the story, don't ya think? *_* btw, you are doing a great job! I can't wait for more of the chapters to be written here! _
nomanslandvicki chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
cant wait for more so update soon
GakutoMukahi chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
yay! ur story's cool! lol plz update soon!
mangaanimegirl chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
OMG! Narumi almost got hurt and his scissors almost got broken! I almost feel sorry for him...jk jk anyways, i love your story and please update soon!
mangaanimegirl chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Awesome chap. Ah! There's fire! hee hee good story so far