Reviews for Study Sessions
AWWW how cute lol
amehoshi141 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This is soo Kawaii! Great job! :D
BLEACH chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
OMG! I LOVED HOW U MADE ME THINK SHE WAS SLEEP AND THEN SHE BUST OUT WITH, "DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD THE BALLS" LOVED IT SO MUCH!
OliveGenie chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
He called Rukia a PERVERT! hhahahaha. love the reactions in this.

~Zaraawwrr
faerilsama chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I am really enjoying all of your oneshots! Them ending up in bed together *sigh* will only happen in either our imaginations or fanfics - so thank-you for saving my brain from having to devise its own stories. I am now really looking forward to your next update to "Pillow Talk." It is a great series of one-shots so far. Please, keep them coming!
Shinichi's Lover chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
so cute i can't wait for the next part D
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Aw, that was so adorable! Aw, I'm so sad my little brother grew up. Now he's just a jerk.
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
That was a cool fic!

I cannot wait to read the next one!

Have a wonderful day!
Fluffy Braided Musume chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Aw, now THAT made my day! A totally sweet fluff on IchiRuki I needed so much Thank you loads! :D

However, I might say that they were a little bit OOC... but hey, we never know how they REALLY are together... ;-)
amerie-san chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
simply loved it...the humor and the fluff...made my heart twinge... they're so adorable when they're asleep..looking so innocent as if nothing in the whole plane of existence could stir them..._

you have a lot of striking lines in there...seriously, this is the first time in a long while i've read and actually enjoyed it with my heart's content..._ i would love to read more from you!

take care

love,

amerie
angelic93 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
you are really talented u made this ichirukiness in the way tite kubo would do if they were togethre in bleach it wasnt to fluffy nor it was dramatic or out of there personaloty seriously this is my fav story at fanfiction lol
Maesdream chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Aw, super sweet fluffy love! Haha, okay that was probably overboard but they really are so wonderful together I can't help it. Great job with characterizations - they both sounded great and IC so it made it really believable. And I cracked up with the "didn't know you had the balls line" LOL! Rukia is awesome.

One thing I kept noticing was 'cuz' and it just sounded a little awkward since it broke the sentence apart. I dunno, maybe that's just me _

Definite fav - this made my night!
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
aw! that was so sweet! ichiruki is the best couple of BLEACH. ichiruki rules!
megami kitty chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
hehehe! i like the way you described your stories as 'sleepytime fics'. this part 2 definitely deserves another (altogether now) AW! :)
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008