Reviews for Heartaches and Backaches
CadyD chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh, how can you say no to Sweeney's "sexy growl"?

This was highly amusing to read. xD I can't help but feel like this is exactly how he'd react to a massage, even if he acted a tad more reserved in the movie. I know many fanfics where people would change the characters' personalities to make the story the way they want it to be. This was perfect and very in-character though.

Great job!
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
awesome work!
deathroman13 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
omg I can't stop giggling XD

I am writing this a half hour after I read it and I am still giggling and smiling XD

damn good story.

this would be in the top 3 of best fanfictions ever read.

and I have read a lot. (I think a couple of thousand XD)
DNWHDYD chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
liked it! :) i'm slightly (extremely) obsessed with this movie...
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That really was very good. I love the concept of Mrs. L giving Mr. T a massage. Well written and perfectly characterised; well done.
Kellaylay chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Ahh, I loved this! It was both sexy and dark. well done :D
Barcavolio chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Ahh... that's kind of weird coz I remember someone giving me a massage once only in the middle they went "RELAX!" in a really psycho voice (well they WERE my cousin so I shouldn't be surprised) and for the next ten minutes we talked about horror films that should feature massage people (?) as crazed serial killers.
Johnnydspiratequeen chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Hi there! I read this on DA and I just wanted to say how much I like it again! :D
Raven Morning chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This is adorably hilarious! I love Sweeney's "sexy growl".
Todd666 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Very cute! I like it!
xRedxWinex chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
wow. that was really good. i can tell you tried and succeeded in keeping them in character. Very good Very good.
Miss Malfaisant chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
That was wonderful! Very well written- great description and visuals. Both Sweeney and Lovett where in-character. Not to mention it was a pretty sexy predicament they were in.

I may or may not have already posted this on your deviantART version of this story... -shifty eyes-
sari chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
The only complaint I really have is about the moments when you interject an author note within the story. The most obvious example of this is:

“No need to fret, my love,” Sweeney yawned almost innocently. I said almost, readers. This is Sweeney Todd we’re talking about here and if you know even a little bit about him, you can figure easily (unless you’re a little challenged) that he’s nowhere near innocent. “I sleep...occasionally.”

The real problem with doing this is that you're taking your readers out of the story that you are trying to create. There are ways to put across what you want to say within the narrative itself. Honestly the way you have it now (for me at least) was EXTREMELY distracting, and frankly, a bit annoying. I like what you've established here in the story and the characters, which is why I wanted to point out this particular aspect to you. I don't like giving reviews without adding some constructive criticism, so hopefully this will help you out next time.
friska-freak chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
(sigh) that was... amazing. sweeney was perfectly in character. gahh... i love it when sweeney growls XD

(i cant beleive i just wrote that... oh well :P)
the-one-and-only-joker chapter 1 . 4/4/2008