Reviews for Lioness
manga chapter 37 . 12/31/2013
Wow. Interesting array of events. More please? :)
Guest chapter 37 . 9/20/2013
Oooo! Door has issues! More more more! I guess Hokyar is going to save Windkin, but how will the rest of them escape?
Guest chapter 36 . 1/31/2013
Oh my god... they killed Scouter! You bastards!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/11/2013
Oooh boy! That's a lot of updating! So Winnowil killed Scouter by frying him to a crisp, then fled from Voll. Crescent has recognized Door (who released Skywise just in time), after breaking his arm inadvertantly... but Winnowil is about to burst in on them now because Door can't resist her. And Leetah and Cutter can't follow... (unless Two Edge lets them?). You NEED to follow this with another update! Don't wait a month- soon, soon!
FanFictionAddiction4EVER chapter 36 . 12/31/2012
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I had no clue what was happening! It was fast and entertaining! Keep it up!
Sailor Stella chapter 35 . 11/20/2012
Ohhhh this is a good chapter. Go on!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/13/2012
Yay! Time to see Lord Voll AWAKEN!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/24/2012
This fic is cool! Please follow up with another chapter! This could is all so different from the original story- and really interesting. Rayek is in the mountain with Winnowil. Where is Cutter? Where are Scouter and Dewshine? Is Leetah there? Why are Crescent and Skywise separate from the rest? (In the last scene before this, Crescent, Cutter, Scouter, Skywise and Dewshine were all together inside Blue Mountain...)How did Skywise get stuck in the door, then? He and Crescent are clearly alone together in this scene- which ends with her recognizing a sem-comatose Door, and Skywise free (but apparently either injured or weak)... are they going to try to make it to Rayek and Winnowil? Will they bring Door? Could Skywise have any affect on Rayek (being recognized to her)? (I honestly can't picture him leaving with Cutter and Rayek still inside the mountain.) Will Cutter and Leetah make it there? Who will Rayek team up with? Will this version of Rayek fight Winnowil rather than give in? Seriously- you've gotta follow this up with something. I hope it turns out way different from the Pini version!
FanFictionAddiction4EVER chapter 34 . 8/10/2012
To short! Dying from to much and yet to little! _ Fun way to start the next big chapter of the saga! You keep building that next confrontation with Winowil bigger and bigger with each chapter! But, Cresent recognizing Door? Not gonna have him go crazy and run a cult/nation of humans in the future?
Sailor Stella chapter 33 . 5/18/2012
This is different. I like it. Please go on.
FanFictionAddiction4EVER chapter 33 . 3/6/2012
I love the fact that the Chosen Eight are getting actual personalities! You are doing so good! Also I don't want to hug him I want to love all over him and he isn't even my favorite character! This is what makes a great writer!
Tsuyu-the-Hanyou chapter 31 . 12/22/2011
Merry Christmas! I loved the new chapter, I hope Winnie gets a good kick in the pants, or at least a wake up call!
manga chapter 31 . 12/21/2011
loved x, oh and btw you mispelled y. ;) I liked it, though it seems a bit disjointed. That may just be your version of Winnie not meshing with my version however. We miss you at , Windy!
FanFictionAddiction4EVER chapter 31 . 12/20/2011
The last chapter was kind of "blah" but its a good way to build a story. Keep it up!
compa16 chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Oooooo more please I love this