Reviews for My Own
This is so well written. I love the intensity of it, the suspense.
jane chapter 8 . 8/3
I personally loved the story don't care how predictable it was . It was beautiful :-) :-) :-)
That's ok. It's fluffy. We all need fluffy. Thank you. :-)
i think, yes, normal.
Then i think, wait... preg? may be?
Dimac99 chapter 8 . 6/18
I enjoyed this. You might have been disappointed when you reread it, but nothing compares to a Happily Ever After and this was well written and characterised. I especially liked the unexpected insight from Lavender into the Snapes' marriage and I LOVED Hermione's forthright insistance that Saturday nights better start being good for her too!
QueenMagic1917 chapter 8 . 4/6
Loved this story! This fic made me cry a bit too...the angst was so wonderfully put into words, I am glad I came across this and I am so glad that you did decide to wrap it up with an epilogue. It would have remained incomplete otherwise. Going into my favorites! 3
desidiriam chapter 8 . 3/27
Absolutely loved this story! I'm glad that the reason their divorce was invalid was because of their genuine (not so genuine) answers and not because of the pregnancy. I loved that they finally figured things out. V much appreciated the epilogue (lol i almost didnt realize it was here).
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 8 . 3/22
Oh, I think this is one of my favorite marriage law stories! It was short, detailed, believable, and involved my favorite couple. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2015
thanks for sharing your delightful diversion :)
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
I think this story was sweet and VERY believable.

Thank you.
J.D.Bell chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
Exactly what I was looking for. Chick fic night ;)
Rosie Read chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
This hurt SO much while I was reading it, (my heart was literally aching ) but, then it was all done ( and even before ) I knew that I already loved it.
The writing is brilliantly done, so, bravo.
Really, all I can think to say to you, it thank you.
Thank You.

(Also,I love that you named their son Atticus. 3 )
wine witch chapter 8 . 6/14/2015
Very nice story. You made a good job describing the couple's ambivalent feelings. Tricky solution in the end ... the mood stone is a wonderful idea. Thank you - now I am looking forward to reading your other stories.
Politelycynical chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
My heart, it aches. This story is so beautifully heart breaking and I love you for it, author.
mama123 chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
A nice and short and sweet story.