Reviews for My Own
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 8 . 11/10
I think this story was sweet and VERY believable.

Thank you.
J.D.Bell chapter 8 . 10/26
Exactly what I was looking for. Chick fic night ;)
Sleeping with Destiny chapter 8 . 7/23
This hurt SO much while I was reading it, (my heart was literally aching ) but, then it was all done ( and even before ) I knew that I already loved it.
The writing is brilliantly done, so, bravo.
Really, all I can think to say to you, it thank you.
Thank You.

(Also,I love that you named their son Atticus. 3 )
wine witch chapter 8 . 6/14
Very nice story. You made a good job describing the couple's ambivalent feelings. Tricky solution in the end ... the mood stone is a wonderful idea. Thank you - now I am looking forward to reading your other stories.
Politelycynical chapter 6 . 3/21
My heart, it aches. This story is so beautifully heart breaking and I love you for it, author.
mama123 chapter 8 . 1/31
A nice and short and sweet story.
meg527 chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
You're far too rough on yourself. I loved this story!
jensteed chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
Awwww "Mion... My own" that was just beautiful! It was a really sweet story :)
sfiddy chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I love this story. One of my absolute favorites. This must be the fourth time I've read it.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
OMG This fanfic was so maddening at times, but so adorable! AWESOME!
Tintaglia'sPride chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
This was fun read. I definitely understand the feeling of not wanting to go back to a story you started ages before because you've grown as a writer and end up embarrassed by it (I had a couple of fan fics on another account that were 8 years start to finish with huge gaps between chapters). But I am glad that you went back and added the epilogue.
Hanable-13 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
very interesting... i wanted to beat Ginny a few times. but very nice, quick read fic.

H }:)
MoonShadowAMR chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
loved it.
Breanna3593 chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Yes, as you have chided yourself on, it was horrible pradictable. But that doesn't mean that it wasn't wonderfully written and a joy to read. Thank you for writing!
Zieglerhgss chapter 1 . 5/29/2013