Reviews for My Own
littleladyangel chapter 8 . 8/26
So happy for their happy ending
Lovely story!
Lovely story! LOVELOVELOVE
MyWitch chapter 8 . 4/26
very sweet :)
melodyssister chapter 8 . 4/26
A great story - and the journey to the HEA was very well written, too. Thank you!
I've just recommended this on the One Bad Man comm over on Live Journal, so hopefully you'll be getting some extra hits and reviews.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 8 . 2/21
I know this story isn’t your fave, but to me it’s like a well made crepe brûlée. A beautiful thin crispy layer of angst over some smooth fluffy goodness that leaves you satisfied. I loved it. All the time I read it and come back to it. It’s wonderful.
christev chapter 8 . 11/15/2017
This is simply a lovely story. You mentioned in your author note that you didn't like it so much on re-reading, that it seemed predictable. Well, I for one think you have a great story and that there's absolutely NO reason to think less of it. I'm sure I read the story some years back and I love it still on re-reading. Here's the truth about many SSHG stories (and loads of other ships in our fandom and others) - we WANT the two lovers to come together, and even if you yank us this way and that, we'll love you for all the angsty goodness along the way to our HEA ending. So whether we predict exactly how that will happen, we still want it to happen! You told a story well, and that's all there is to it. Thank you so much for sharing!
Verity Grahams chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
I don't like Hermione/Snape shipping, I am a Snily all the way, I won't even consider anything else, I tell you this because I want you to understand the compliment, I truly enjoyed this story, and I truly enjoyed Snape/Hermione despite my overwhelmingly negatives thoughts on this pairing usually :)
vickety chapter 8 . 8/27/2017
This was great. Thanks!
mireem chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
Love your story!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
This is so well written. I love the intensity of it, the suspense.
jane chapter 8 . 8/3/2016
I personally loved the story don't care how predictable it was . It was beautiful :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2016
That's ok. It's fluffy. We all need fluffy. Thank you. :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
i think, yes, normal.
Then i think, wait... preg? may be?
Dimac99 chapter 8 . 6/18/2016
I enjoyed this. You might have been disappointed when you reread it, but nothing compares to a Happily Ever After and this was well written and characterised. I especially liked the unexpected insight from Lavender into the Snapes' marriage and I LOVED Hermione's forthright insistance that Saturday nights better start being good for her too!
QueenMagic1917 chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
Loved this story! This fic made me cry a bit too...the angst was so wonderfully put into words, I am glad I came across this and I am so glad that you did decide to wrap it up with an epilogue. It would have remained incomplete otherwise. Going into my favorites! 3