Reviews for My Own
mama123 chapter 8 . 1/31
A nice and short and sweet story.
meg527 chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
You're far too rough on yourself. I loved this story!
jensteed chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
Awwww "Mion... My own" that was just beautiful! It was a really sweet story :)
sfiddy chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I love this story. One of my absolute favorites. This must be the fourth time I've read it.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
OMG This fanfic was so maddening at times, but so adorable! AWESOME!
Tintaglia'sPride chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
This was fun read. I definitely understand the feeling of not wanting to go back to a story you started ages before because you've grown as a writer and end up embarrassed by it (I had a couple of fan fics on another account that were 8 years start to finish with huge gaps between chapters). But I am glad that you went back and added the epilogue.
Hanable-13 chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
very interesting... i wanted to beat Ginny a few times. but very nice, quick read fic.

H }:)
MoonShadowAMR chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
loved it.
Breanna3593 chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Yes, as you have chided yourself on, it was horrible pradictable. But that doesn't mean that it wasn't wonderfully written and a joy to read. Thank you for writing!
Zieglerhgss chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This story is amazing!
Alifromnm chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
I love mushy love stories. You did a great job here. Well worth the read...I love seeing Sev's "softer" side and a happy ever after for him.
Lalina92 chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
ok so this was awesome i hope they started communicating better afterwards lol
rivruskende chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Fantastic story! I loved it!
leytonbrucasnaley chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
LOVED THE STORY!
TeenTypist chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Adorable. I totally understand how it goes with realizing you're not pleased with what you've written (or not pleased enough), and thus not wanting to finish it. I have several of those I'm finishing now under a bit of protest and pressure, and several I wrote ages ago and are embarrassed about now. Over all, I was fairly pleased with this. Short, and I did love chapter 7. Very nice.