Reviews for My Own
Tintaglia'sPride chapter 8 . 7h ago
This was fun read. I definitely understand the feeling of not wanting to go back to a story you started ages before because you've grown as a writer and end up embarrassed by it (I had a couple of fan fics on another account that were 8 years start to finish with huge gaps between chapters). But I am glad that you went back and added the epilogue.
Hanable-13 chapter 8 . 1/10
very interesting... i wanted to beat Ginny a few times. but very nice, quick read fic.

H }:)
MoonShadowAMR chapter 8 . 9/27/2013
loved it.
Breanna3593 chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
Yes, as you have chided yourself on, it was horrible pradictable. But that doesn't mean that it wasn't wonderfully written and a joy to read. Thank you for writing!
Zieglerhgss chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This story is amazing!
Alifromnm chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
I love mushy love stories. You did a great job here. Well worth the read...I love seeing Sev's "softer" side and a happy ever after for him.
Lalina92 chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
ok so this was awesome i hope they started communicating better afterwards lol
rivruskende chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Fantastic story! I loved it!
leytonbrucasnaley chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
LOVED THE STORY!
TeenTypist chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Adorable. I totally understand how it goes with realizing you're not pleased with what you've written (or not pleased enough), and thus not wanting to finish it. I have several of those I'm finishing now under a bit of protest and pressure, and several I wrote ages ago and are embarrassed about now. Over all, I was fairly pleased with this. Short, and I did love chapter 7. Very nice.
TeenTypist chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
This was absolutely fantastic. Sweet and full of awesome.
I M Sterling chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
I love a mushy ending!
Lilly Rae chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Okay so I gasped several hundred times and swore fluently at the pair of them in my head by the end of chapter 7. But this, this was beautifully written, amazing and tormenting and I loved it. A Million times over I loved it :) THANK YOU for writing this 3
fohatic chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
Super sweet (:
fohatic chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
excellent first chapter! what a great intro!