Reviews for Fragmented
Harmne chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Ooh, good story. I've never gotten to see Thoughtcrimes, I can't find it anywhere except a UK Region 2 DVD that wouldn't play on my system. I would LOVE to see it, though! I can see Joe Flanigan as Brendan, he'd have been great in the role if it had made it to a series. Too bad they won't go back and do it now, I have withdrawals from my weekly fix of him on TV... Stupid TV executives...
CazzBlade chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Love this!

Thanx for keeping me entertained while I write my essays! :D

Cazz x
GW chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I haven't read any Thoughtcrimes fic before this, but since I love this author, I decided to take a look. I think I'm hooked on a new fandom now. This was really good. Even though I'm not familiar with the characters, I could get a feel for who they are and what they're like from what was written. So many fanfic authors don't develop the characters because they're known to most readers. Stealth Dragon takes the time to do this and I'm glad for it. There's also a really interesting plot, and who doesn't love that?
CoolBreeze1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Very cool! I haven't seen Thoughtcrimes yet, but I know the basic premise. And since Brendan is Sheppard is JF, it was easy to imagine. I've got to see that movie now...
Karri-1671 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
YAY! You posted to FF. :sques and hugs you: I enjoyed reading it again. You always whump him so beautifully.
reen212000 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Yep. Read it again. Made me hurt a little more. Thanks.
Delka chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Enjoyable read. Thanks!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
You handled this fabulously. Loved the vulerablity you showed, but you still had him totally in charcter - a hard trick but one you have mastered with a flare. Nice stuff!
writerjc chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Nice work! You did a terrific job. As much as I would have liked more of this show as a series, I'm happy the way things turned out. And it's nice to see that it has it's own section, now. :) Write more, please.
Titan5 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Truly magnificent! I loved everything - from Brendan waking up half-naked and totally confused in the alley to the guards finding him to his near panic at not being able to remember. I loved Freya's concern and the way she looked out after him. The rape kit was handled very tastefully and I loved Brendan's mental comments on the process. The ending was so realistic and displayed the trauma that keeps on after the event is over. How could you not be paranoid after that? Wonderful, wonderful job!
Mangst chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
This is wonderful. You made Brendan vulnerable without making him weak or out of character. Your opening scene was a great choice. It grabbed me immediately.
ga unicorn chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Wonderful story. The characters were very well done. And I enjoyed how you handled slowly revealing what had happened to Brendan. Excellent.