Reviews for A Trio's Eye View: Part I
qopu999 chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
very nice beginning, very describing about feelings and what the others think
qopu999 chapter 14 . 2/28/2018
I really liked this chapter, sorry for Banzai. He was a bit jealous, that poor guy.

Very great job and very good interpretation of Shenzi, Banzai and Ed, they're are absolutley perfect!
Kristen Enriquez chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
This is getting really better and better!
Kristen Enriquez chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
This is getting better and better!
Kristen Enriquez chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
I love this!
Kristen Enriquez chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
This is a awesome story!
Kristen Enriquez chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
So banzai is older than Ed and Shenzi.
Mogyoro chapter 16 . 4/10/2016
Wierd about him being bi polar. Oh well, still a god chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
Grrrate!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
These chapters are great! They look like they took awhile, and I really enjoy reading them.
Mogyoro chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
It looked like this chapter took a lot of work, good job
mtampiquena chapter 18 . 6/16/2015
I've read this before I even joined fanfiction, and now that I have joined I just want to say, this was amazing! I loved it so much, you had me happy then angered then annoyed, and the ending of this first part KILLED me! I hated that that happened to Taka, but this was awesome! Banzai and Shenzi's relationship is sweet, and how they met was so cute and really funny! I hate Monifa so much though, after all the things Safia has done for her and she acts all bratty towards them! Anyways, the best story I've read about these three, though I haven't read many.
That Cripple Girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
saw this and just had to read it.
LadyShentra chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Spanish! Lol! I speak spanish, is the firth time I hear it mention on a fan-fic!
I love this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
whats with all cocked an eyebrow thing. and i though banzai and shenzi were the once who liked each other what a surprise