Reviews for A Rush of Blood to the Head
Mtwapa chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
What an appropriate ending for these two.

They've had closure between them but for Doggett, there's a beautiful beginning too.

I find it quite remarkable how you managed to build up an X-file, short and succinct, that fit in so well with the show without writing pages on the case!

Hope you decide to do another DSR fic soon. I really enjoyed reading your work! ]
Mtwapa chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
Wow!

Mulder really gone? Always felt that Doggett was really in tune with Scully because he always seemed to be there for her and your chappie brought that out so well.

Seems that Scully's putting herself through the wringer again and as always Doggett will be there for her.
Mtwapa chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Dear Anita,

I loved your witty title for this chapter.

It's very refreshing to find such a well writted DSR angst piece to read. The angst is so well written and touches so many emotions for both characters. The connection these two have is really hard to describe and I think that you bring that out so well with their eye-locking moments and that they read each other so naturally.

Can't wait to read the next couple of chappies!
Ruby to lazy to log in chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
Interesting mood, but i feel that too much is left out, and just implied. I would enjoy it more if it were a bit more flushed out and unpacked.
Fictionnaire chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
This is really good. Glad to see John in the picture. Want to see where this is going. Very realistic sounding

Update soon
Fictionnaire chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
Hey great story so far... looking forward to next chapter
Fictionnaire chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This is really an interesting start. you've captured the mood really well. Don't know about the others but I feel the mood.
b1oom chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
"So I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war,

If you can tell me something worth fighting for."

What's that from?
Dana Doggett chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I didn't read any headers for this before diving in so I am wondering where in the XF world this takes place, I'm guessing post "The Truth". I like the idea behind M&S relationship being strained and that of D&R that leads into interaction between D&S. I hope you add more chapters soon. I'd like to see how this scenario you set up leads into DSR. I like the tension between them even if it is a bit uptight/near hostile right now. Yay!

Thank you for writing DSR. It's my favorite XF fanfic genre.
X-Files92Girl chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This is really good! You should make another chapter! Great job!
Wendy L Holloway chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I came over to read from your link at LJ. I note that you are writing a Doggett/Scully romance. Fine. I am a noromo, so I am not writing from the point of view of a shipper. To set up this story, you need to give the reader more background. Where are Mulder and Scully? How did they get there? What has gone wrong that would make Mulder leave Scully, without saying good-bye. To most of the fandom, even to noromos, this will not seem convincing without more of a build-up. The same thing is true for the section with Monica and John. The way it seems now, it is as if you are just getting rid of those two relationships in order to play with the one you like. It isn't convincing. And, since you are in an AU, you need to spend some time creating it. Don't just plop us down in the middle and expect us to buy in. Even in original fiction, you need more description of time and place and person and situation. In this case, because you are deviating from The X-Files universe we expect, you need to show us how and why that happened. Good luck with your writing. I hope this was the kind of feedback you were hoping for.