Reviews for Future Imperfect
andjelija.nenic chapter 21 . 6/4
PwnerofHeroes chapter 24 . 6/4
good story could do with a bit more background knowledge though, saying that only having jedi brought balance to the force is like saying that the catholic church brought balance to the dark ages
TheWateringWizard chapter 25 . 5/10
Hahaha fantastic ending! That was an amazing story, thank you for writing it!
TheWateringWizard chapter 24 . 5/10
Wow man once again what an ending! So much emotion
TheWateringWizard chapter 20 . 5/10
Perfect ending for his time in the future!
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 5/10
Oh man... The emotions in this chapter... I'm crying so much... It's hard to hear but I'm glad anakin knows about the temple and ESPECIALLY Mustafar and the fact that in his fall to the dark side, he attacked and indirectly caused the death of the very woman he did all this for.
TheWateringWizard chapter 11 . 5/10
BOOOMMM! It's finally... OUT! Holy cow!
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 5/10
The shock when Anakin discovers that he became Darth Vader and killed Padma... Holy fuck, I can sense the meltdown from here
DarthVuisorO66 chapter 1 . 4/23
this is by far the best fanfic of Anakin time traveling into the future. I read it in a single night and I actually felt tears at some of the more emotional parts.
this was a moving story!
Lovely chapter! :)
Oh, so Anakin is close to where Luke and Leia are, then...wonderful chapter! :)
I'm really excited to read this story! :) Awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/29/2016
If Padme thinks that Anakin had the easy part here, she'd be sorely mistaken...
rikku-haruno chapter 25 . 12/30/2016
Just wanted to say that this is my favorite story. Thank you, I really enjoy all the chapters.
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
This was amazing! I enjoyed reading it. I loved the happy ending :)
1,164 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »