Reviews for Future Imperfect
Akila chapter 25 . 9/26
Nice one, brilliant ending xD lol
Love the ending. I think Luke remembers the (canon) storyline compared to this new one, the events and everything that happened, while Han doesn't remember anything of it. What a twist. Nicely done
Eryniel Alasse chapter 25 . 8/2
Great story! Loved it. :)
Nyx chapter 25 . 7/23
This has been one of the best Star Wars fanfics I've ever read! I don't have the words! Amazing job! You're a great writer!
Snowball chapter 24 . 7/13
Nice I like how you made anakin and vader talk i'd think Ani can point out the torturing there daughter wasn't a good thing :-\
sephchipmunk chapter 22 . 7/10
k kd
SawuScimitar74 chapter 25 . 7/7
A wonderful ending to a wonderful fanfic. Everything was top-notch. Everyone was in character, and I enjoy stories as long as everyone is in character. As it seems, it isn't an easy task, but you managed to do a great job on that! The descriptions were also good, describing the settings and locations where the story takes place.

Had Anakin not turned to the Dark Side, I figured that he would be the one to train Luke, as he is his father, after all. Since Anakin changed everything and Padme survived, I'm very happy that they named their second son after Obi-Wan's master and their second daughter after Anakin's mother. I could very much see them having four children together had Padme survived and Anakin stayed on the "light side" as a Jedi.

I really enjoyed reading this story, and I'll be more than happy to read it again soon. Time travel stories, as I said before, are not necessarily the easiest kind of story to write. However, this was an exception to the other time travel stories I've read. This is probably the best time travel story I've read thus far. After Anakin returns to his own time, you did a bang up job of everything from the events of ROTS, but with Anakin realizing what would happen if he did what he did wrong. I was honestly disappointed that Anakin turned to the Dark Side in the movies. I believe that Anakin could've been a Jedi had he just made some wiser choices, and realized who Palpatine really was, and didn't let him live. I could totally see this happening had Anakin chosen to go after Palpatine as he is a Sith Lord.

All in all, this was very well-written, and I enjoyed every single chapter. I think this story is worthy of a sequel, but it's all up to you whether you would like to write a sequel or not. In the end, I'll be satisfied with or without the sequel as this story had a happy enough ending where a sequel would be nice, but it really isn't a must.

Thank you very much fir writing this amazing Star Wars fanfic! I will have to make sure to check out your other fanfics I've heard about. Please keep the writing rolling!

Kind regards,

Erik (SawuScimitar74)
SawuScimitar74 chapter 24 . 7/7
Very happy to know that Anakin is officially complete with Padme surviving and the two welcoming Luke and Leia to the world. Can't wait to see how they will raise their children together.
SawuScimitar74 chapter 23 . 7/7
Definitely a great explanation on why Anakin was different than what he had been in the past few months. He did a bang up job of explaining that he saw the future, and what he said left everyone in the Jedi Counsel speechless. Can't believe that Anakin did that. Happy for him, however, that he managed to tell them the truth on what would've happened has he left Palpatine to live.
SawuScimitar74 chapter 22 . 7/7
Glad to know that Anakin is alright. I really hope he won't get kicked off the Jedi Counsel. If he does, though, I think he should choose family over being a Jedi, as his life wouldn't be the same without his Angel.
SawuScimitar74 chapter 21 . 7/7
I really wish this was what happened in ROTS. Very glad that Anakin fixed his mistake, and went after Palpatine instead of Windu. Now Palpatine is dead, and the Sith is no more. Gosh I hope Anakin will be alright. It would be sad to see him die. He deserves to live and help Padme raise their children together.
SawuScimitar74 chapter 20 . 7/7
It was very dramatic to see Anakin and Vader meet each other. However, it was definitely the most important part of the chapter in my opinion. Vader is now telling Anakin to fix everything. Anakin seems determined to keep his word. Really hoping Anakin can do things right.
SawuScimitar74 chapter 19 . 7/7
Excited to see what Anakin does to change everything for the better! Good old Han Solo. He certainly means a lot to Leia and Luke, and I'm happy Anakin saw that. ;)
SawuScimitar74 chapter 18 . 7/7
Vader did a great thing, telling Anakin to not screw up again and ensure everything is different and that Vader never comes into existence. Really looking forward to Anakin raising his children, hopefully with Padme by his side.
SawuScimitar74 chapter 17 . 7/7
I really enjoyed the interactions with Vader and Anakin. Wonder what will happen next when they realize that they are one and the same?
1,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »