Reviews for Future Imperfect
Kristy LeeKL chapter 25 . 9/21
!

I love these stories about Anakin and Luke spending time together to learn about who Anakin really is and how choices affect the future. This is the best one yet!

I'm glad Luke and Leia know the full story in both timelines. It is wonderful to see that bond between Anakin and his children. Thank you for such a wonderful story!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 25 . 9/11
Love It.
I hope you one day do a concept with tension in the Skywalker family; one where Leia is popular, accomplished more things, and receive praise, and Luke is problematic, somewhat bullied, struggles to fit in, and is sort of a parents boy. And this causes Luke to believe Anakin and Padme loves Leia more and he have outbursts to the point where he have to be punished a few times. Anakin and Padme tries to convince Luke that he is loved and that they love both children equally but Luke doesn't listen and this causes him to ignore his parents and keep more quiet, even around them.
StormHawks Stork Is Number1 chapter 25 . 8/27
Honestly so good, It needs a sequel of sorts hah
Nakaru Uzumaki chapter 5 . 6/2
it feels too much like reading text messages instead of a story to me, otherwise this is great
Nakaru Uzumaki chapter 5 . 6/2
This is really good, the only thing throwing me off are the double question marks. It feels too much like reading t
Scarease chapter 23 . 5/9
Jedi need to change one less focus in a single base ,Exept their emotions and learn control ,attachment to people soppose to serve help some out darkness as much could plunge them into ,
Scarease chapter 18 . 5/9
Some theory why she died was that Palpatine like used some dark art to kill her .Becuase cording to droid helping birth it appeared that she gave up on life does not fit with mother has two children to live for and die for .So dying when had chance to raise her children and possibly rescue Anakin from Palpatine .Palpatine killing great drive Anakin farther to Darkside .
That was a beautiful story
SomeDude xP chapter 25 . 4/5
Awesome story, to my favorites list goes.
bruceleeroythelastdragon chapter 25 . 3/22
An awesome story and a great ending!
Yool chapter 7 . 3/12
Vader doesn’t know Yoda trained luke
Yool chapter 7 . 3/12
2 weeks without a rebel encounter throughout an entire galaxy at war?
Yool chapter 6 . 3/12
Why didn’t leia mention the senate was disbanded?
EmmaGranger80 chapter 17 . 3/9
Well then. That ending. This gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "talking to yourself." xD
This is a spectacular story. I'm loving it!
1,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »