Reviews for Future Imperfect
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2017
I'm really excited to read this story! :) Awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/29/2016
If Padme thinks that Anakin had the easy part here, she'd be sorely mistaken...
rikku-haruno chapter 25 . 12/30/2016
Just wanted to say that this is my favorite story. Thank you, I really enjoy all the chapters.
DropTheBasil chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
This was amazing! I enjoyed reading it. I loved the happy ending :)
Mako-clb chapter 25 . 12/25/2016
Glad you squeezed Han in there at the end.
Mako-clb chapter 24 . 12/25/2016
So glad we got to see beyond the pivotal change.
Mako-clb chapter 15 . 12/25/2016
Okay, so I see my worries were for nothing. Leia hasn't forgotten about Han.
Mako-clb chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
I sort of stumbled on this story, and I'm glad I did. It's a fun romp. I felt the need to comment now because Anakin and Luke and brought Leia up to speed. While I think Luke's reaction has been very much in character, I thought Leia's was missing something, namely her feelings about Bail and Breha and her love for Han. I would think Leia would have at least a few reservations about changing the past because it would mean she would never know the love of the Organa family and never meet Han. Oh, I think in the end she would want to change the past even if she found out she would be worse off in the changed future because the change would be better for the galaxy, but I imagine she would still hurt over the idea of missing out on those relationships.
David-El chapter 20 . 12/7/2016
Have you ever thought of writing a sequel to this where Anakin's visit simply created an alternate universe, and this timeline keeps going? Sithspit, can you imagine how Leia would react to finding out that the Anakin she has come to love BECAME Vader?
Lynchie chapter 25 . 11/21/2016
ugh I love this so much
Lynchie chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
this is so indulgent and I love every bit of it
Anime100 chapter 25 . 11/15/2016
This is truly very interesting to read; I'm quite relieved that Anakin had changed his future
jeremykevinstar chapter 25 . 10/4/2016
i can only imagine how han Freaks out where he hears that Story XD
Akila chapter 25 . 9/26/2016
Nice one, brilliant ending xD lol
Guest chapter 25 . 9/13/2016
Love the ending. I think Luke remembers the (canon) storyline compared to this new one, the events and everything that happened, while Han doesn't remember anything of it. What a twist. Nicely done
1,303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »