Reviews for Walking A Fine Line
CRose chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Hmm, this story was starting to show some potential. I'm sad to see that its going to go unfinished, I'd very much like to see where you planned to take it.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
Nice cross over. I like this story a lot and I hope that you update soon!
Seileach chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
Oh I love both Star Trek and Doctor Who, and you've done a great job so far. Please continue soon(when you can)!
Buster Ryan chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
i'm thinkin' it's doctor who. not such a surprise actually. but kudos for attempting to dangle the carrot.
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Love the way they were able to get around the 'expert's' limitations to investigate. Scotty's reaction to the TARDIS was priceless and despite the delays I thank you for staying with this story how ever often it comes to you.
JJ Rust chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
This is probably the best chapter of the bunch. Great job on the Spock/McCoy banter. Some really funny bits. I also liked the way they played with Starfleet regulations to get down to the planet. Scotty was a trip with his reactions to the TARDIS. Hope you get the next chapter up soon.
JJ Rust chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
Pretty good. Some typos and grammar errors. I did pick up "beet" where you meant "beat" and in the last line, it should be "to" instead of "too." I did like the introduction of Horatio into the mix. Katherine had the right word to describe him. I hope Kirk or the Doctor rip him a new one.

Still an enjoyable story.
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
Pretty good. You do an excellent job with dialogue. The interaction between the 3rd Doctor and the Enterprise crew feels natural and not forced like I've experienced in other crossover stories. You have the personalities down pat. Some grammar issues that need correcting. Overall, you have an enjoyable story.
acer-sigma chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Nice update! Looks like that Federation temporal expert is quite the character. Will be interesting to see just what he'll do to prove his own theories.

And I'm looking rather forward towards the Doctor's meeting with the Guardian.
Louie Pastiche chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
*And, if memory serves, Aldebaran whiskey didn't get its name until the classic TNG episode where Scotty was rescued from transporter diagnostic stasis outside an alien Dyson sphere. Prior to that, it was simply called "green stuff." Lol!
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
*Correct pronounciation, btw. Other misspellings: "reviled" instead of "revealed" and "option" instead of "opinion."
Harry2 chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
I think that when this trip is done, and everyone is back onboard the Enterprise, Spock and Scotty are going to be pounding the Doctor with all sorts of Questions! And while Spock may not show it, in his own way, he is like Scotty: HE WANTS ANSWERS! He may not understand them, but he wants them.
framework4 chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Well done thus far. I am surprised at how quickly Kirk has bounced back form Edith's death.
jeremy hollis chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
good crossover

very good writing, love Sarah Jane asking sensible questions

arrogant stuck-up know-it-all scientist that doom everything are a dime a dozen in the federation.

The idea for Captain Jack Harkness well it mixed, I like to see him in meeting the younger doctor and Sarah. i love the "we meet before but not yet" situation.

the jack/kirk thing not really, I see him firting with sarah, Captain Stevens and for kicks spock

please continue
Mackon chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Cant wait to see the conversation between the Doc and the Guardian

Thanks for sharing