Reviews for Dark Ages
kase519 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Gods we are so able to lose compassion.
I know okay chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I can understand being angry enough to torture him that way, but not if you didn't really know what he had done. However, I believe humans have the right to be treated humanely. Many people meet out their own justice or exceed what power was given to them. In that way you have become another evil as well.
BloodMoon08 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
More? need more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
oh if it twas only true
spellwinder chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
oh, ich habe hierf├╝r noch gar keinen review geschrieben?

tolle arbeit, wie immer - das weisst du ja schon.

was kann ich sagen ausser: grosses lob ?

spelly
WickedNut chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I agree. POW camps should not have the right to torture their prisoners. I don't care what they say; it is torture if it hurts another pysically or psycologically.

I liked this story. It shows a darker Harry, but you know he would do this if it came to it. It probably brought up memories of his childhood, and he's got his hero-saving-people-complex-thingy going on. He'd save Voldemort, if it came to that.

Great story. Keep writing.

Jenna
pyrocubed chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I see what you mean. It's easy to mistake it for an ongoing story. In fact, I would like to see you continue it.

I wouldn't mind beta-reading (is that the fan-term for proofreading?) it for you too. Nothing to your beta-readers, but I'm sure I can do a much better job.

That said, I like the whole Vigilante-Harry thing, because in the books he does seem to show danger of becoming one. He would definitely be the type to bring back the "Impergium", or whatever that is called in Harry Potter terms.

Anyway, an apocalyptic Harry-fic is in the making!

By the way, this is the first of your fics I've read. I am impressed so far.

Cheers,

Pyrocubed
poggles chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I like it, political fanfiction ;D

Raising awareness is always good.